White tracks in my coralline

Discussion in 'Algae' started by Coastie Reefer, Jun 5, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Shawn D.

Shawn D. Plankton

My tuxedo urchin eats my coraline algae

2. Click Here!

3. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

I might need to start a thread, vs hijacking this one. Sorry OP ;)

Yes, as you might remember, i utilize a 'fish room' behind my tank. That uses a "secret" hinged mirror to access the room. (there are pics of that here on 3reef somewhere).

The new floor plans have major revisions to them as there are several hobbies I am into that would be nice to have specialized details in the house.

My new 'fish room' has a much more clever secret door that is much less easy to spot. (And I will not be putting pics of that door up). Additionally, it has a floor drain and direct water access. So no more flooding my fish room!! It is also twice the size as my current one. There is also a fart vent in the room.

I plan on putting a 200G+ size tank eventually to utilize this fish room.

After we move, my current tank will go on a different wall and will not utilize the room at all. Reason being is I don't want it in the way when I start building the new tank. Though it will eventually be taken down and merged with the new tank.

For those that really remember about P... I do intend on doing WC on the bigger tank. I plan on having separate tanks/reservoirs inline to accommodate an easy as pie WC that I can drain right through the floor. But the WC debate is for a different thread ;)