Urgent Where's my Wrasse???

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by Nismo400rgtr, Dec 4, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Pickupman66

Pickupman66 Tassled File Fish

I hate to hear you may have lost your wrasse? I put one in my tank earlier today. it went to the rocks then was gone from that spot when I came back. I hope it found a hile to hide in and will show itself in a few days. Im not worried about it feeding as I have plenty of pods and flatworms to keep it busy.

2. Click Here!

3. Nismo400rgtr

Nismo400rgtr Teardrop Maxima Clam

Mine hid for a few hours after acclimation. Then it was out and about from then on and would only disappear at night. Good luck. Gonna get another locally this weekend.

4. Pickupman66

the little striped bugger was out and about this evening. cruising the entire tank in and out of the rocks. wasnt really too shy at all. neat to watch the sorta hover around the tank. oh and it is a FAT little one.

5. Nismo400rgtr

Nismo400rgtr Teardrop Maxima Clam

So was mine, "FAT" LOL!! Glad to Here yours is ok. I was planning to get another this weekend but I'm trying to get a handle on my water chemistry first. There's plenty of wrasses out there. I'll get another eventually.

6. Pickupman66