Where would you love to live?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Puffer Chick, Oct 2, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Telgar

Telgar Snowflake Eel

It's true, the place is loaded with creepy crawleys, but there is a scientific liveaboard boat there called the Undersea Explorer - they take 8 - 12 recreational divers onboard for week long trips to keep their research funded year around - and the captain is an american that went there on his summer vacation after his freshman year in college and never came home - he actually got his scuba cert in the pool at the pentagon ;D

2. Click Here!

3. 71sbeetle

71sbeetle Fire Shrimp

back home in Tahiti :(
    or San Diego, lived there for a year and I miss it, I miss California in general (I'm a big aircooled VW fan so SoCal is great for that) but now we're in Florida (for my work) and we just recently bought a house here so looks like we're staying for a while. It's not so bad here.

4. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

Hell Yes!!

Yup.....I'd be Misssions neighbor (with my pickup, dogs & tackle) & maybe a small panga.

5. DaDaAtlanta

DaDaAtlanta Feather Star

Underwater :fish: on a reef :loco: in an anemone ;D HEHEHE

6. bl**dydrivers

bl**dydrivers Astrea Snail

I was born and raised in UK, moved here to florida in 2006, have recently been thinking about packing my stuff and moving to australia, sydney or melbourne. but i do miss the four seasons so at the sametime am undecided. maybe head off to virginia or maryland give that a go first.

7. clown fan

clown fan Plankton

Since im in the AF, im kinda limited....id love to be stationed at Hurlburt AFB in Ft. Lauderdale....Dover sucks.

8. Click Here!

9. fishluver

fishluver Sea Dragon

10. 71sbeetle

71sbeetle Fire Shrimp

I think you mean Ft Walton Beach ;) not Ft Lauderdale. Been to Eglin AFB next door a few times :)

11. fishluver

fishluver Sea Dragon

Yeah but the suburbs are boring to. I guess we have alot of good fish stores out here thats the only good thing:D

12. 71sbeetle

71sbeetle Fire Shrimp

I was talking to clown fan but yeah Tahiti is really nice, I know a guy there (he bought land from my Grandpa) that supplies fishes to some big aquarium place in Los Angeles. He told me next time I'm there I can go catch my own fish and corals and he'll prepare them and ship them to me for free !!! I've been to his place before it's amazing, he's got a return pump that pumps water straight from the lagoon to all his tanks and back in the ocean !