Where would you love to live?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Puffer Chick, Oct 2, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

If you were to pick one place in the world that you could live in where would it be?

I am still undecided. I would love to travel though

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

Aside from wishing I was back in Florida, I'd like to someday live in South Africa.

1 person likes this.
  4. Dr.Fragenstein

Dr.Fragenstein Panda Puffer

Prague or Fiji....

Homeland or dreamland! :)

5. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Europe. I suppose France would be ideal since I speak the language but it's so easy to travel from country to country nowadays I could spend decades touring all of Europe.

6. anpgp

anpgp Dragon Wrasse

New Zealand. Awesome mountains, strange animals, the ocean, and Australia is just a hop away.

7. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

I'm 12th generation Texan (before the records stop) so I'm home.

But of all the places I've been - if I had to - I would pick Scotland.

8. Click Here!

9. bwalker9801

bwalker9801 Zoanthid

I live in Florida and have a home in Honduras, I'm hoping Cuba opens up so foreigners can own property there,one day..........

10. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

I have lived all over the place. I don't like to stay in one place for more than 3 years. I plan on keeping that up until I retire. Still haven't found that "perfect" place to retire to yet though ;)

11. TBELT

TBELT Ritteri Anemone

I already live in my dream place. Tampa/Clearwater Florida. Plenty of beaches, swimming with the manatee and some of the best family vacation spots within a 2 hour drive. It never snows (so far) and good hunting is a short drive away not to metion the Florida Keys. Ssummers can be very hot but the winters are just great. When the kids get a bike for Christmas they can ride it the same day. I spent a large part of my adult life taking family vacations here and one day decided not to go back to North Carolina.

The only other place I had considered is St. Johns in the US Virgin Islands but with all the recent construction on the island not interested anymore. the island was secluded and nothing to do but relax, enjoy a dark and stormy cocktail (aged dark rum and ginger beer) and swim around the reefs looking at the fish. Still visit once a year but no longer want to live there.

12. browntrout

browntrout Fire Shrimp

Florida? I hated FL Im from the west coast. I cannot stand the humidity and never will :) I also hate CA