Where to buy Gorgonia's

Discussion in 'Soft Corals' started by Jay, Feb 5, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Does anyone know of a website that has a selection of Gorgonia's? Sea fans? I only know of Saltwaterfish.com and they only have 1 kind.

Please....I am intrested in getting some.

Jay

2. Click Here!

3. Diver_1298

Diver_1298 Eyelash Blennie

4. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

5. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Thanks guys. I ordered from http://floridaliverock.com/
    yesterday. I spoke with Dale. He said he is going out to his site on a dive today to get a couple hundred pounds of liverock and 700 pounds of livesand. He said he will get me some when he goes out today. I think he said they are silverods and a few others. He is sending me 2 attatched to rocks and 3 not attatched. He said he will also throw any crabs that are runnung around on the floor of his boat when he brings up his rock.

I spent 101 bucks and will post some picks Tuesday night after I have them in my tanks.

Has anyone ever ordered from him B4?

Stoked
    Jay

6. Diver_1298

Diver_1298 Eyelash Blennie

If you click on the link that says local pickup of deco liverock it takes you to the Creative Oceans website in Tampa Florida. I have been to that store and purchased from it. If he is affiliated with it then all should go well. They have nice rock and a clean store. Let us know with pics
    Jim

7. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Diver:

Ive been to that site and saw their movie some time ago. Thats not the same people but thanks anyway.
    I will post on tuesday or wed. They will be here on tuesday so it may be wed b4 I shoot the pics.

Jay

8. Click Here!

9. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Well I got them yesterday. Like em very much. Dale did me a great deal. I got 3 different kinds of crabs that were on the corals and 4 of those 25 cent size starfish that came off one of the rocks. Also there was these really neat sponges on 2 of the rocks. I ordered 4 pieces 2 growing on rocks and 2 free unattatched. These guys were 14 miles off the coast of florida on Sunday and in my waterbox Tuesday at 2PM. When I buy new rock for my new tank I think I will buy from his. Im getting a new 250 gallon soon...well after I move.

Attached Files:

10. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Another

Attached Files:

11. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

And another

Attached Files:

12. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

I guess Im happy with them. Wow its 12:51. Gotta be up in 5 hours...... [smiley=snore.gif]

Jay