where to buy ? fiji live rock ?

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by pink4miss, May 25, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

its actually on the neon green side.

2. Click Here!

3. Tropical Addict

Tropical Addict Bubble Tip Anemone

If you want a pink anemone get a pink bubble tip. I just got mine and LOVE it! It's hot pink everywhere.

Attached Files:

4. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

thats Beautiful!!!!!! if i seen it i would buy it too!

its seems on this forum there is a lot of controversy about anemones. to the nay sayers i stick my tongue out at you. :p ;D since if they are cared for they do fine in a tank. also if you honestly believe they need to stay in the ocean. than all your rock ,fish ,coral, etc need to stay in the ocean. what about all the star fish that die from being mishandled????? well thats just not mentioned as much but it happens probably more often than anemones being caught in pumps.

Last edited: May 29, 2010
  5. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

that pink BTA is really a Red BTA, but call it pink or whatever.

As far as the green bta in question, it may be bleached a bit from stress.

6. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

[​IMG]

:) look at this little guy....he's been with the 6 gal tank since day 2 ...love watching when he pops out and wonders around. he does this once a day i often throw food in when i see him. and watch him go over it and eat.

7. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

Go look through the forums and tell me how many people have had an anemone die, and how many have had a starfish die. There's a huge number more of the anemone-died crowd, and most have lots of things totally wrong with their setup. Anemones don't wander much if they're happy. If it gets caught in a powerhead, you're messing up on flow, lighting, water quality, or any combination of the above. I can tell you that if your anemone has been in the tank for more than a day or two and gets caught in a powerhead, you failed to provide a proper environment for the anemone in the first place, or it wouldn't have found its way to the powerhead.

8. Click Here!

9. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

well i cant say i havent made mistakes...believe me i have and learned to research all before adding it.

the sad thing is people dont mention when a star dies. it didnt get caught in a pump. it didnt do something they can blame on something other that their mis care. it was most likely left to breath air to start. than thrown in the tank
    believe me they are no different. they just dont seem to get the ....spot light.

10. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

Then you're not the person that other people generally agree shouldn't have an anemone.

11. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

i know when i bought this anemone i was fighting a loseing battlle. but i beleive i can give it its best shot. i will care for this creature . i take each fish coral or so on as a pet and know every living thinghas feelings.

here is a story about a pair of tank raised f dotty back pair i bought...... they started to mate i didnt know what they were doing..... the one became very aggressive to other fish in the tank. i realized they were mating....after a bit i caught him and put him in the refug. i figured in time i would get her, and they could live there happy, well a week went by and she was just to smart.... no way would she be caught. i decided to put him back with her in the main tank. (to the people who say fish dont remember this is for you) in the refug he was easy to catch. i caught him and put him back in the main tank. he went right back to his home!!!!!! the whole in the rock he had lived in. he didnt search for it he just went right to it. than he went to her. they seemed to play as if oh my god i missed you. i can say after that he was more mellow. his main concern was to attract her not to attack other fish..... after i put him back they mated often with many bubble nests in the males hole. ....story is fish have feelings and remember!!!!!!!!!! so keep it in mind when your buying a fish...

12. Tropical Addict

Tropical Addict Bubble Tip Anemone

Actually Horkn, I am currently running my own online store, and in the process of opening a store. According to my suppliers where I pick up all of my fish and coral that is a pink bubble tip anemone. ;)