where is everyone??

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by oldfishkeeper, Jun 8, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Nice, I like that much better. Missed the See All New Post entirely.

2. Click Here!

3. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

I 2 have noticed it's not as busy as it used to be however I just got back on from being off for months so I wasn't sure

4. Billme

Billme Eyelash Blennie

Sounds like a good time for grand reopening contest with some mega prizes.

5. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Those are coming once the site is up and running as Matt wants. Maybe sooner; who know?

6. Reefbuilder

Reefbuilder Scooter Blennie

First let me state this was one of the first forums I got on when starting up my tank. I got some good feedback, like the members I interact with and overall have been very pleased with the forum. With that said, I have been on a hand full of times. I like the site but do agree it is not as easy to navigate. Find your recent posts or threads. I was a little frustrated trying to post up a pic - but you have fixed the file side so that is working.

My suggestion would be a header / tool bar that would assist users to navigate the site easier. Unfortunately we are in a world of if its not easy they move on. I also used to access it quite a bit through Tapatalk not thrilled with needed another stand alone app on my phone. Definitely a negative IMO.

7. flynhawaiianz28

flynhawaiianz28 Purple Spiny Lobster

Yeah I was thinking the same thing! Glad I wasn't the only one but thanks Matt! Your on top of it! I like being able to see a longer lister of newer/active posts. That will make it much easier.

8. Click Here!

9. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Native Floridian

It's actually easy enough, but it did take a little while to find everything. If you hover on your user name (don't click!) in the top right corner, you get a drop-down menu with all the tools. "My Posts" is now called "Your Content" and PMs are now "Conversations". :)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  10. APC

APC Gigas Clam

Matt - I like the "See all new posts" link. That is a huge help! Thanks!!

Matt Rogers likes this.
  11. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

No Tapatalk is making me visit way less. I do browse sometimes on my phone but with tapatalk it was much easier. I would say 80% of the time I was on here it was on my phone. ill never not come here and read and chat with people but it seems like lately I just wait till I can log in on my computer since its easier.

12. Servillius

Servillius Montipora Digitata

So this is not argumentative in the slightest. I use my iPhone primarily to chat here and I'm finding the site easy. I never liked Tapatalk, but this seems better to me. Can you describe the characteristics that make it harder?