Resolved where in the world is my Engineer Goby?????

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by elweshomayor, Nov 4, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

FOUND HIM!!!!!!! HE WAS UNDER A ROCK i was doing my homework and i saw him coming out. I waited for about 2 minutes and he went back to his hiding place. NOW i know where he is lol

2. Click Here!

3. Av8Bluewater

Av8Bluewater Giant Squid

I don't see mine for days sometimes.. If I want to see him the sure way to get him out is to put a Kikari sinkable algae wafer in the tank. It's weird I put it in places where he can't see it but he can smell it out. The tangs usually start a fight with the snails and crabs over it and the Engineer comes out and snatches it from everyone... Haha.. So I usually put two for that purpose.

4. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

hahaha;D

5. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

hmm hey matt. how did you say you take out the urgent thing out??

i went to "thread tools" scrolled down but saw no edit this thread anywhere.

6. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

I took care of it. He's still doing a lot of programming on some more new stuff.

7. Danhodl

Danhodl Flamingo Tongue

It's weird that everyones engineers dissapear for so long, they are actually pretty active in my tank, they make tunnels freakin everywhere, and when I feed frozen or flake they are almost the first to come up and gobble.

-Dan

8. Click Here!

9. Dairy

Dairy Astrea Snail

I have two and yes they bury themselves and mostly travel at night. In the daytime they peak out is about all and when you're feeding they will burst out to get bite.