Where did these people go??

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by elweshomayor, Jul 7, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Dingo

Dingo Giant Squid

think that is pretty right?

2. Click Here!

3. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Yeah that's it's summer and nice outside Haha. ;) Winter is cold and people are more likely to be inside on the computer. :p

4. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

What Tigershark said. ;)

NT signed in to my local club. But has not posted much.
    Seano is on here quite a bit.

OP was on here not very long ago.

The mods and admins here have work to do. It takes a lot to keep a site like this running smoothly.

5. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

I haven't seen cuttingras in a long time

but I guess thats partly to do with selling her tank right?

6. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Jason sold his tank???!!! That bites!!! I am, indeed, out of touch. He had the killer set up and pretty much built it from the ground up.

7. ChrisBs

ChrisBs Purple Spiny Lobster

8. Click Here!

9. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

I assume I was the guy with the seahorse avatar? :p
    I haven't been on here for several reasons. For a while 3reef wouldn't allow me to log in, my aunt's cancer came back (and worse this time), and I'm busy planning our wedding (found a dress!) and getting ready to welcome two nephews into the world. It's been a really busy couple of months.
    Unfortunately we had a huge power outage up here and it got so darn hot it cooked my seahorses and one of my clowns. Broke my heart. My smaller female and my male had begun to mate and had 7 babies that were cooked as well. There wasnt much I could do though because power was out for 3 days. Went out while I was at work because of a series of tornadoes came through and when I got home my house was a sauna and my poor ponies were dead, still holding tails. :(

10. crappyballer

crappyballer Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

i've been talking with luna via pm's he said he's been really busy and the has kinda been put on the back burner.

11. Telgar

Telgar Snowflake Eel

I know pufferchicks sister had a babby I think early last week and her parents left her home alone for 2 weeks while they went to be with her sister - if that was me at her age the party would be going strong for a few more days :jester:

12. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

I did something I swore I would never in a million, trillion, gazillion years ever do again. I took over a LFS again. I'm working 70~80 hrs/wk there before even touching my real job. I'm still on 3Reef everyday. I'm just working on 'behind the scenes' items and haven't had much time to post of the forum itself. Matt and Amcarrig are here everyday too....it's just that the work we are doing isn't visible to the membership.