What's your username story?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by missionsix, Mar 19, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. CV-2

CV-2 Plankton

reef guru,
    LOL More often than not I feel the same way... :vulcan:

2. Click Here!

3. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

[​IMG]sure you don't............

1 person likes this.
  4. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Hey, that is where I live! The Calawah is in my backyard!

(Silverdale)

8)

5. Swede

Swede Flamingo Tongue

As you may have guessed its because I'm Swedish. Grew up in the UK and Swede was my nickname at school. Guess it kinda stuck - left school 10 years ago and friends still call me Swede.

1 person likes this.
  6. GeejEx

GeejEx Skunk Shrimp

Ok, so maybe I lack imagination, but mine was actually the Captcha code I had to type to register!

7. glblguy

glblguy Spaghetti Worm

I run a personal finance blog called Gather Little by Little, GLBL for short. My pen name over there is glblguy, so I just started using it to be consistent :)

8. Click Here!

9. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

Ok, my username is quite easy to decipher...I picked this name for two reasons!
    The first being that I love Jimmy Buffett(if you haven't guessed by now)-well the name of his band is the Coral reefer Band!
    secondly, is the fact that I love Coral reefs, and nope don't like "reefer" hahaha-LMAO did it twice and never did anything for me back in high school!
    So, I now save my brain cells to help others here on 3reef!!!!

10. gazog

gazog Kole Tang

No guys its more like "pull you pants up cause it's getting pretty deep in here" LOL

I always like to tell this story, I have had my screen name since the first time I logged into AOL back in 94.

I had a dog, my favorite, who liked to run through the fields of tall grass. Only thing was he didn't run in the usual way. He would spring up in the air and cover about 8 or 10 feet with every spring, just like a Gazelle does when its running. It was the funniest thing you have ever seen. So Gazog comes form Gazelle-Gaz and Dog-og.

Unfortunately we had to Finlay put him down last February, but that old mutt lived for 2 weeks shy or 16 years!
    [​IMG]

11. rayman007

rayman007 Astrea Snail

I picked up my name on Americas Army just like you missionsix66. The 007 came into play after kicking your butt some many times (lol kinda a s-agent).

12. reef_guru

reef_guru Humpback Whale

ok, so i fudged a little bit. learning and memory retention happens better when someone researches and learns on their own, but a little boost everynow and then helps. hopefully with my years of experience everyone on here will prosper.