What's your username story?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by missionsix, Mar 19, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Camilsky

Camilsky Montipora Capricornis

In my case, my name is Camil, and since I've got some Polish roots = Camil+sky! I was given this nickname by friends from my lab, I think 7 years ago :)

2. Click Here!

3. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

ummm. my Mom and Dad came up with mine LOL

1 person likes this.
  4. unclejed

unclejed Whip-Lash Squid

Well, one of my nieces gave me mine. Because she said that I "have money" but act like I don't that I was like Jed Clampet of Beverly hillbillies fame. She never calls me Uncle Leon, always uncle Jed, hence my user name.

5. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

Peredhil is the surname of two brothers that had the choice between immortality and mortality. One brother chose one, the other brother chose the other. (it's from Tolkien)

I like the idea of that choice. Anyway, I plan on living forever. So far, so good. :p It's my handle for most everything. Or a variation of it (it's pered.kill for online shooters and pered.sale for ebay).

6. txav8r

txav8r Astrea Snail

Texas Aviator.... Nothing special.

7. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

I have been thinking tax evader lol......

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. ermano

ermano Zoanthid

haha, well my name is pretty self-explanitory

espanol for brother is hermano...take an h out and its ermano, tried to be creative!!

10. Hackem688

Hackem688 Millepora

Thats what I Thought first time I seen his name on on of my old cars the plate was Hkm688. And I’m with ya there in the worst speller when I’m posting I have MS word open next to me but I can do algebra in my head. They say grammar or math never both I guess I chose wisely.

11. txav8r

txav8r Astrea Snail

HAHAhahaha!!! Never looked at it that way! That made my day! Thanks for the laugh!

12. Rawdogz

Rawdogz Torch Coral

Rawdogz was given to me by my team when i was in high school. The "Raw" came from me speaking my mind, i keep nothing back i told it like it was. so the team call me Raw for a long time. and "Dog" came from my girl at that time in my last year of school, she use to come to the fields and asks my friends "where is that dog boyfriend of mine"(for all the woman out there i didn’t cheat i just looked at the cheerleader a lot :) ). so after a while the guys started calling me rawdogz and i just keep it over the years.