What's your username story?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by missionsix, Mar 19, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Boredm

Boredm Spaghetti Worm

Bored... I'm always bored. Middle name is michael. Boredm...otherwise it's boredml. DML are my initials.

2. Click Here!

3. cannedmulder

cannedmulder Teardrop Maxima Clam

Boy you two are so imaginative!!! ;D
    Hows the field Daniel?

4. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

lol!!!!

5. Hackem688

Hackem688 Millepora

Well I couldn’t resist this one being how strange my name is. Computers have been my play toy since days of Tandy 1000 & Commodore VIC20. I played in 1200kbd BBS boards now that’s slow. I moved up throughout the years using GeoWorks on 386 with monochrome screens. Moving into the AOL days on the 486DX266 33.6 Wow what an upgrade. As I became an adult I worked in the IT industry starting on phone support. Making a long story short I worked all the way to MIS getting things like MCSD MCSE MCP CAN A++ and the list goes on. So the name is Hacker related the first part HACKEM the 688 came from a time I crashed a big company I wont name but it was said in the news the company took a nuclear hit hints the 688 (SSN 688 LA Class SUB) Now my biggest computer activity is paying bills banking and 3reef =).

6. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

What kind of banking are we talking about 688? And if it's the kind I'm thinking you could pay my bills also. Could use some new toys also;).

7. Hackem688

Hackem688 Millepora

I wish Id have the bigest reef hell I might build a Marina. But looking on TV banks dont even have money.

8. Click Here!

9. modreub

modreub Plankton

mod= mean ol' daddy + reub... well, that's me. Reuben My father-in-law started things out, he's DOD , dear ol' dad.

1 person likes this.
  10. reef goddess

reef goddess 3reef Sponsor

Well, as some of you may know I sell corals for a living. Some of my customers really love my corals and gave me some nicknames.
    I sell lots of florida ricordia, so some people called me the Ricordia Queen. I also sell/grow a lot of other corals and some of my customers would call me Reef Goddess.
    I liked the latter better because I personally am crazy about all of the corals, fish, inverts, etc in the hobby not just ricordia, so I decided to use that one. It also gives me something to live up to, because a reef goddess can't be slacking and selling crappy corals. ;p

Also, a lot of people used to assume I was a guy because there aren't too many female aquarium company owners, so this keeps that to a minimum. ;]

11. abraKADAV3R!

abraKADAV3R! Feather Duster

My name is my gamer tag for Counter Strike and user name on every thing else...I like Abra the pokemon so i guess it spawned from that;D;D;D

12. Hackem688

Hackem688 Millepora

Oyea I used a level 100 Kazam with the twisted spoon =) yea my kids play pokemon you believe me right =)