What's your username story?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by missionsix, Mar 19, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. marc1986

marc1986 Skunk Shrimp

That's sweet Matty :)

Karma on here is a great thing!!!

But for him...hmmm...what's that saying...Karma's a B**ch :)

Sorry to hear about that :(

2. Click Here!

3. dark126

dark126 Astrea Snail

i use this user name because i like darkman movie since long time 13 yrs back i see thise movie nice one.

4. R34dawn

R34dawn Ocellaris Clown

That's hard to swallow buddy, truly sorry to hear that, it all depends in which state you are in also. main reason for the civil war the people mistake quite often

5. bbsbliss

bbsbliss Ritteri Anemone

Mine's an easy one- my name with some extra letters- unimaginative, but I survived the 70's and 80's and my memory fails me, but I can still remember my name! (That's the 1970's and 80's, not the 1870's!)
    Sue Bliss

6. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

Thanks guys, very much appreciated. The first few years where the absolute worst, now its not so bad, but almost 8 years later and i still get a bit choked up talking about it...

7. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Excellent Tangster. Correct. They did not get married at the end of the show. That was decided because it was the women's lib era. For "That Girl" to get married would have been considered a sell out. She was supposed to be the prototypical independent woman who did not need a man to exist. So, Donald remained just a boyfriend at the end of the show.

K+ for ya dude.

8. Click Here!

9. Lucky13dt

Lucky13dt Spaghetti Worm

I was creating a new email address about 10 yrs ago...

I could not think of a username, the shirt I had on was "Lucky13" brand. I tried Lucky13 but that was taken. So I added "dt" to the name that represents Detroit; where I was born and raised. I have had "Lucky13dt" ever since! :thumb_up:

10. 2t2_crash

2t2_crash Fire Worm

well, I am a 2T2 (two tango two) in the Air Force, which is the first three digits of my career field, which is Air Transportation.. we load the cargo airplanes basically. We are the only career field in the USAF that goes by the first three, everyone else says "supply" "security forces" etc.

and I got the nickname Crash when I was 16 and had gotten into 3 auto accidents within a year of my license.

11. jptrson

jptrson Feather Duster

I have another boring one, first initial, last name with no e's
    My original name was much better Dr. Sexfish, got the DR from cutting glass from my girlfriends arm from a car accident (2 years previous) with ice, alcohol and an exacto blade. the other 2 were my only interest at the time. I dropped it for a much simpler login so not sound too strange.::) It is my band name for Guitar Hero though:guitarist

2 people like this.
  12. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

ok get ready for this...........It's my name followed by a number that yahoo gave me about 12 years ago. Now you can sleep at night because the mystery is over.