What's your height?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by =Jwin=, Apr 18, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

6'1" - 6'2" 146 lb's :) still growing. I'm a skinny kid.

2. Click Here!

3. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

I'm 6' 1" and 210, wanna split the difference? ;D

4. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Dear skinny kids...I am living proof that it will one day go away :lol: I'm thinking 175 is my dream weight. Yeah lets go with that.

5. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

when I was 21 I was 6'4" and 155lbs now that I'm 30 I'm 225 so enjoy your youthfull metabolism :)

6. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

I'm not tall, but I am taller than my mom - she's 4'11". I grew to 5'8" in middle school. I was a fricking giant. Then I just stopped.

I was once 175lbs. Disgusted and out of breath, I decided to fix it. I thought I was "just getting older" at first... then I realized I was actually just getting lazy. I've been 130lbs now for several years. And no longer lazy, very active ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

7. Pelado

Pelado Montipora Digitata

I am 5'7 and gaining weight.... oahhh. But after having been a body builder for a few years and then loosing weight due to stress at my work, I lost a lot of muscle. Seems to be coming back now but being a woman, I personally don't really find that very attractive... so now back on a diet! I think I posted a pick after one of my competitions on my page... so you can check it out.

8. Click Here!

9. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

I have never heard that expression. Maybe if someone is mad because they are too short to ride the roller coaster then I could see that phrase being used.

10. jay02483

jay02483 Bristle Worm

im 6'4'' 225lbs and im completely like freaked out when some1 is taller next to me. im not use to it and its like overwhelming like man thats a big guy.

11. BASimmons

BASimmons Plankton

12. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

thats a LIE... or is it?:p

im 6'4.. 175lbs. and im 17;D turning 18 till november and last year i was 6'2 and 173lbs :) i hope i can keep this up::)

i also feel pretty stunned to see someone taller than me. Ive seen guys like almost 7 feet tall at my school.. they are on the basketball team.. GO FIGURE.;D
    THOSE are really big guys:p.. scary too..:eek: