what's your dirty little secret?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by zjpeter, Nov 24, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. jonjonwells

jonjonwells Great Blue Whale

Lord knows I never did.

Skip to 3:45 for the goodie.

2. Click Here!

3. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Peredhil you're inspiring me to go read LotR now. :D I hate it when I finish HP...the last 200 pages are impossible to put down, but when it's done it feels like a void is gone from my life. Because I had just spent hours a day for weeks reading those 7 books and watching the magically world be saved, and then it ends. Sadness. So then I have to read read read, wait maybe 1/2 a year, and start it up all over again :D

4. irr0001

irr0001 Purple Tang

mine has to be tv shows...my roommate and I watched the entire first two season of "secret life of the american teenager" in just a few days.

aaannndd i'm secretly addicted to "grey's anatomy"

there..its out..no one knows but all of you

5. loneracer05

loneracer05 Clown Trigger

i got a speeding ticket for 210 inna 50 my fresh yr in college :( ( got off in court gotta love the legal system )

6. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

WHAT WERE YOU DRIVING??? I WANNA KNOW! Heck, if I was a judge and found out someone's care could break 200, I'd let them off just for being awesome. ;)

7. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Yes, when I was younger, and my brother was a teenager, he set our house and backyard on fire! You boys need to be careful!! :eek:

8. Click Here!

9. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

I also read LOTR annually. Love Tolkien. They way he writes is so beautiful.
    Here's another dirty secret....I was always in love with Pippin....Then when they cast Billy Boyd in the movie it only fueled the fire. ;)

1 person likes this.
  10. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol:

I'll never tell!

11. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

210 dollars or 210 mph, or is that 210 kph?

I have been on a lot of fast bikes and cars, and only 1 of those could do 210mph.

12. zjpeter

zjpeter Ritteri Anemone

if its 210 mph that's just ridiculous. the fastest thing i've owned was a rusted out 74 GMC Sierra that some fool poured a lot sweat and blood into. it was the ultimate sleeper, it looked like crap, blew smoke and studdered at every stop light but that beast topped out at around 140 and being a teenager in the middle of rural iowa, i did it every chance i got. even at 16 i thought 140 was beyond irresponsible, i can't imagine 200+