what's your dirty little secret?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by zjpeter, Nov 24, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Lol, glad you think so WuWu ^_~

2. Click Here!

3. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

TBELT...there is nothing wrong with anything you said :lol: You've got some brownie points from me ;) Especially with the pumpkins. The ones on our porch are starting to get old and squisy, so they will meet the same fate.

4. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Africa was an awesome song

We built this city.....Hmmm, I think I've all respect for you now. ;D

5. mikeHVAC

mikeHVAC Spaghetti Worm

I play for the LA Dodgers......................................jk, i wish.

6. zjpeter

zjpeter Ritteri Anemone

a high cal rifle and a 2litre bottle of soda can be fun as well. however, the coolest/most-unbelievably-stupid thing i've shot at is one of those little camping propane tanks sitting in a fire. don't worry, we were probably about 10 yards away.

Attached Files:

7. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I have a secret crush on Tim Curry in his role as Dr. Frank-N-Furter in The Rocky Horror Picture Show. OK, so it's not such a secret crush but WHATEVER. Uuuh...I pick my nose when I'm driving but I'm pretty sure that everybody does that....right? Right? :lol:

I absolutely LOVE the ocean! I wish I could live near the beach but that's a luxury that I simply can't afford. I dove the GBR several years ago and didn't find anything about it boring. Maybe you guys are just diving in the wrong places :D

8. Click Here!

9. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

I agree.

Fiji was amazing. Puerto Rico, while a lot better than most of the Caribbean, was still nothing compared to diving in Fiji.

10. bama

bama Humpback Whale

This is one of my favorite things to do on our ranch.. we have a stump specifically for this. we light a road flare, leave it right next to the stump where we put the small green propane tanks, run back to the trucks and shoot.. when that one is gone, do it over and over till we either run out or flare dies from the blast..

11. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Sounds like what we've done here, only on a larger scale. Instead of a flare, our fire came from an empty soda can dipped in paint. Stick an Axe or similar can of spray deodorant to the paint, light the paint, and step back and shoot the Axe can with a pellet rifle or something more powerful. It makes a niiice fireball. Holleywood would be proud. :D

Pyromania is one of the best parts about being a teenage boy :lol:

12. bama

bama Humpback Whale

dont worry, many dont grow out of it.. haha..