what's your dirty little secret?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by zjpeter, Nov 24, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. RemickJ

RemickJ Teardrop Maxima Clam

I'm with you.. (well minus the real coral reef part.) I love this hobby but hate the beach! I mean really I just touched my toe to the sand how is it that I have sand in my mouth!! :confused:

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

im addicted to happy aquarium on facebook, i go n 3reef *lol parent's don't know i go on here*, i sing in my car *baddd voice* lol i'm sure i'll think of others :D

4. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

one time at my friends house, he and his mom went to the store real quick, and right when they left i turned on my ipod and blasted def leppard, i got on his drums (not even knowing how to play) and started playing away, i thought i was doing really good on the drums so i decided to start screaming the words to the song too, right when i was feeling like a rock star, my freind runs into the room laughing so hard he was crying, i froze pulled out the earphones turned off my ipod and i had the most embarrissing moment ever, i could hear him and his mom cracking up. turns out his mom forgot her purse so they turned around and came back. >.< just about sums it up

5. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

oh! another thing, i can't scuba dive due to a hole in my heart that made me die as a baby then the doctors quickly brought me back to life. So i can never see the true beauty of the coral reefs, besdies my tank. Oh and i HATE touching sand at the beach, have a weird phobia of ants, it's mainly only when their on me, i can kill them no problem but if their on me i freak out

Another thing that i have neve told anyone in fear they would not believe me is i have seen 2 spirits at my house. The first was when i was locking the door to go to school, in the corner of my eye i saw a man wearing jeans and a light green shirt that cut off at his shoulders, i turned around to see who it was, no one was around. The second time i've seen a spirit was in the hallway of my house. This time my parents were in the same room they did not seem to notice. This spirit was different than the other, it was just a black figure, i think it was a man, about 6 feet tall. I just stood there stairing at him, he staird at me, then it was weird he just kind left the house, by going up to the ceiling. I even have a picture that i believe is apart of this spirit, i'll upload it if i can find it.
    Another ghostly encounter that i've had was when i was young. Every night for months the same thing would happen and i would be totally freaked out until i eventually got used to the same thing happening every night, then it eventually went away. So what happened is i would hear LOUD footsteps when everyone was asleep, walk up the stairs, through the hallway, herd it head towards our guest room, then it would enter my room, heard it walk in front of my bed, then go to my nightstand, it felt like it was just standing over me stairing at me. I never told my parents in fear that they would think i was lying and making up a story. But this is all real it happened and now haven't seen/heard anything since.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  6. tatted4ever

tatted4ever Clown Trigger

When Im "playing" with my reef tank my girlfriend watches her soaps and all her girly episodes. At times I stop and pay attention finding some of it quite interesting..... I know all the people in general hospital.

7. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

Are you ashamed of us?

8. Click Here!

9. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

hahaha no no of course not, i just tell them i need to research something about my fish tank :lol:

10. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

exactly

11. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

you page 3 guys kill me! tanks looking better than the real thing? y'all have lost your minds. :) For me it is the size of the structures and fish that make them so impressive. Although, when I first started swimming in the ocean I didn't know how to properly use a snorkel and I can't tell you how much SW I used to drink out there. I hate the taste of SW, but have gotten pretty good at keeping it out now.

On a different note - I listened to "Africa" by Toto yesterday. Yeah, I still like some eighties music. My favorite song when i was 5 or so was "we built this city", by Jefferson Starship, or whatever they were named at the time. It is all pretty embarrassing.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  12. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

At least you weren't Jerry O'connell jogging and singing to party in the usa by miley cyrus.

Celebrity Video | TMZ.com

I won't even comment on the internet anonymity thing. When I meet people in person they find out my idiosyncrasies pretty quickly.