what's your dirty little secret?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by zjpeter, Nov 24, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. l400ex

l400ex Fire Worm

ok so i think i got this one. i started this fire with a large bottle rocket i made into a explode on contact missile cant say how. the wind picked up and blew it into this house just so you know it was empty and and fire department was going to burn it down soon anyway. it was hard to keep a straght face when the police came to the door.

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. rubystar

rubystar Plankton

lol, love a fire starter. :p

A little bit about me

- I've played world of warcraft on and off for years and raided with bje alot. I always tried to find ways to make good food though. . . "mom!!! hot pockets!!", jk.

- I like all adrenaline inducing activities. ;)

- I have always been interested in the ocean and think it is one of the world's greatest undiscovered mysteries. I grew up wanting to become a marine biologist (icthologist infact) but I had horrible grades and no motivation so I ended up becoming a webmaster, lol.

- This is my 3rd saltwater tank I've owned and my first actual reef tank. I miss having a larger tank but I have told myself I can't get a larger tank until my 3 ferrets are not around anymore. Until then I will be living vicariously through bje.

Secret - oh, I have so many. . . ok, here's a very innocent one. I've only been arrested once and it was when I was 12 for curfew.

2 people like this.