What's your career/job?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by =Jwin=, Oct 5, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Blue Falcon

Blue Falcon Fire Goby

Full time student at Appalachian State for Environmental Biology. And in the Marine Corps reserves as a radio operator. "Tactical communicator" lol

2. Click Here!

3. ibefishy

ibefishy Montipora Capricornis

For the last 9 months I have been a paid stay at home dad. With the economy the way it is in California I lost my land surveying job and havent been able to find anything that pays more than min wage. I make more on unemployment and get to take care of my daughter. I applied for a job with the county assessors office and hope to hear back from them in the next week or two.

4. coylee_17

coylee_17 Fire Goby

I'm a steamfitter by trade, so I get to say I lay pipe for a living and I mean it lol. Work out of a union hall in Oshawa, Ontario.

5. Av8Bluewater

Av8Bluewater Giant Squid

I transport large aluminum tubing(airline Captain). I dream about getting a helicopter license and doing air rescue somewhere like Banff.

6. Pens-Fan-Addict

Pens-Fan-Addict Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I have a very exciting job with even better days off.I'm a Driver-engineer/technical rescue/ paramedic. (firefighter who drives the fire trucks).

I love my job, and the days off ( work 9 days a month) allow time for my reefing hobby while babysitting my 2 1/2 YO daughter.

7. omgiv

omgiv Coral Banded Shrimp

I am a musician and play the saxophone for the Marine Band.

8. Click Here!

9. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

I remember eating in my local hospital's cafeteria during the birth of my little girl. I was surprised at the quality/quantity vs. price aspect. Then I realized this was open to anyone... didn't need any other reason to be at the hospital... I eat there sometimes now.

that is very very awesome

:drive::fireman:

10. salsalito25

salsalito25 Stylophora

Currently in Furloughed Status (laid off) Am a Railroad Conductor for Norfolk Southern Railroad.. Nothin like a Mile long train weighing in at 10,000 tons.. Stopping all the railroad crossing's in a busy city..!! hahaha...

1 person likes this.
  11. unclejed

unclejed Whip-Lash Squid

I am retired from Chrysler Corp. I held (worked in ) 7 different classifications while there. I welded for about 3 years (T.I.G, M.I.G and stick). I am now a bowling coach and a writer. I am working on a book of poems (almost done) and a book about the Christian Faith (religion).

12. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 Fire Squid

best job ever, wish i could tell people i lay pipe all day for a liviing LOL