Unresolved Whats this on my powder brown

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by cdc, Sep 29, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cdc

cdc Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I thought my powder brown had a small outbreak of ich, yesterday he looked like he fought most of it off but I wake up this morning and he looks like this. It does not look like ich so I guess I was wrong.

The powder brown is still eating fine and attack seaweed when I put it in. He did have a small fight with my sailfin and has a cut on his right side but they get along fine now.

I also lost a tomini tang yesterday for what appeared to be no reason it just stayed on the bottom not eating.

100_4408.jpg
    100_4409.jpg
    100_4403.jpg

2. Click Here!

3. M-Ocean Man

M-Ocean Man Flame Angel

Does not look healthy - that's for sure.

Looks like an open lesion. Could be secondary infection from something else or it could be a fungal or bacterial infection.

I see you had lost a tomini recently - sorry for your loss.

Could you answer some basics on the tank to help us qualify your issues?

How old is the tank?

How large is the DT/System?

I see you have a PBT, a foxface, coral beauty, as well as a damsel - at least. What other tankmates share that system?

Hope all turns out well!

4. cdc

cdc Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Tanks is at least 5 months old that's when I got it. But it was already running when I got it, tank is a 110g corner tank with a 30g sump filled with approx 10g of water. Tank mates are Foxface, coral beauty, damsel, sailfin tang and PBT.

I am hoping the Tomini didn't bring something into my tank. I don't have a quarantine (i know big mistake) but I have never had a problem from the LFS I get my fish from.