Whats the Best coral website?

Discussion in 'LPS Corals' started by Jon.Peak, Sep 27, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. dweakl01

dweakl01 Astrea Snail

2. Click Here!

3. NanaReefer

NanaReefer Fu Manchu Lion Fish

I'm partial to HappyCorals with good reason-best dang buying experience I've ever had :)

4. aw1447

aw1447 Montipora Capricornis

check out mrcoral.com. They have a great $10 and $20 section. I've ordered from them, coral collection, coral morphologic, and fragglereef. They all have great customer service and packaging. It really just depends on what your looking for, and the money your willing to spend.. Like they said above there's really no best per say. I've ordered from diff sites so much, mostly just because the site's had a specific coral I was looking for or some good deals going on.

5. sucker_fish

sucker_fish Astrea Snail

uniquecorals.com and procorals.com are good as well, a little pricey but they have nice pieces, and unique corals ships extremely well, almost need a bazooka to get into their packages and everything is insulated well.

6. heidimi

heidimi Fire Shrimp

I too am a happy coral fan. I work with him at swaps now, but before that I was just a hard core fan :) The reason I dig the site is his photos are SO right on. He doesn't used photoshop like some others I have seen and when you get your coral you are happy to see that it really looks the same as the pictures. There are only a very small amount of sites that are truly wysiwyg.. and happycoral.com is one for sure.

Heidi

7. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

Depends on what you are looking for.

8. Click Here!

9. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

I have ordered from AquaSD a few times and their quality was great. Shipped very well too. Just ordered from Mr.Coral. Ill be getting those frags tomorrow. Id order from anyone 3reef has as a sponsor.

10. Jon.Peak

Jon.Peak Fire Worm

Im thinking about putting an order in today..... but im still waiting for my new bulbs so i think ill hold off

Thanks for the website

11. Jon.Peak

Jon.Peak Fire Worm

Thanks ill have to check them out... THis will be my first online purchase

12. DxSOR25

DxSOR25 Astrea Snail

norg let us know how your mr coral experience goes.. i ordered from him a few years ago and lost all my corals but because there was a shipping issue... instead of getting my corals in the morning i got them at night.. ugh but his site makes me wanna spend a few hundred lol