What'chu think?

Discussion in 'I made this!' started by winstone, Jul 2, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cannedmulder

cannedmulder Teardrop Maxima Clam

Kudos to you. It is awsome! I am jealous!

2. Click Here!

3. winstone

winstone Plankton

Thanks. It will be my attempt at a shallow, BB reef tank.

4. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

that looks alot like the coral propogation setup a LFS going out of business here is trying to sell me, cept theirs is full of eggcrate, great looking setup though man let us know how it goes :)

5. winstone

winstone Plankton

I got out for a while, and had the itch to come back... So I turned my old frag set up into what you see now. The itch gave me the idea to turn this into a shallow reef tank... I am basically re-using everything that I used to have on this system minus my old display.

So yea, I just got the rock cookin.... Only thing left is to do a few W/C and patience... I will update if needed, or I will be back in a few weeks!

See you then!

6. fishpoop

fishpoop Feather Duster

7. winstone

winstone Plankton

So... While I was at Hawai'i my diver caught this guy:
    [​IMG]
    But I have always heard stories of them having poor survival rate... So never mind that, even though he can get me a pair for really cheap. I just don't want to risk it not surviving...
    Here are the fish I want to put in the tank:
    Maybe just a pair
    [​IMG]

This guy (again):
    [​IMG]

And:
    [​IMG]

Maybe a cleaner wrasse, as I am not into wrasses.... But have been entertaining the Jordanis (sp?)

What do you think?

I have had luck with these guys before with no problem... and really want to go back to them... The only angel that gave me issues was the multi-barred... INFAMOUS for mantle nipping. The others were really good and ate on demand.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  8. Click Here!

9. winstone

winstone Plankton

Okay, so I have this pair:
    [​IMG]
    and an Onyx Clown for now....
    But have all of this: - Thanks to a few buddies who donated, and I ripped off my existing set up:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nothing much.. But been too busy, and I am working with my LFS in getting all the angels at one time and introduce them all to the tank at one time... So it may take a while before I update with fish again.