What would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Big Al's Online' started by Big Al's Online, Feb 18, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Big Al's Online

Big Al's Online 3reef Sponsor

Hello folks!

We are always trying to improve the way we do things here at BA's and we are looking to you for suggestions.

Since our recent facebook page launch, we are diligently searching for ways to keep our facebook page interesting, informative, and fun for our customers.
    We want to know what sorts of things you would like us to provide on our facebook page; what kinds of information you would find useful and entertaining. Product demonstration videos? New product updates? Crossword puzzles? etc.

Please leave whatever suggestions you come up with here!
    Thanks!

2. Click Here!

3. tank1970

tank1970 Bubble Tip Anemone

Personally I am an anti facebooker LOL
    Would love if you guys could ship to Canada :)

Love your online store and land stores I have seen on my travels.

4. Big Al's Online

5. Aaron.Herk

Aaron.Herk Sea Dragon

I am not big into facebook either. However if I were I think things like sales and deals would be something that would be nice to see. So if something goes on sale that you want you can find that on FB. I aslo like your ideas of Product demonstration videos & New product updates.

6. tooconceited

tooconceited Spaghetti Worm

I like new product videos too. Sometimes things seem complicated until you see a video of how easy it can be

7. Big Al's Online

Dually noted!

We will look into having product videos put on the page :)
    We are also trying to keep the more popular sales posted on FB as well.

Great suggestions so far!

8. Click Here!

9. nc208082

nc208082 Zoanthid

Again I'm not into facebook. But I do go to your stores quite a bit. I'm always looking for the rarer or harder to get fish. Whenever I talk to your managers they say they'll keep a lookout on their ordering lists but have rarely acquired what I sought after. Even though they can't see them on their lists. Would you be willing to post your ordering lists on your website. So even though the particular store may not have what I want. If I could see a list of what I can order through you guys I know I would be doing a lot more shopping at your store. As I said even though you may not have what I want. Reading your lists of what you can get I feel would show me even more options. Lol I live in Toronto and have a car so I go to 5 or 6 different big ALS to see your different livestock. So if i could read a list at home of my options and research it would be amazing. I think it would attract alot more customers too.That would be something I'd like to see on your site. This might be a big stretch but we can all hope. Thanks
    Nick

10. scadsobees

scadsobees Fire Shrimp

Coupons for free stuff!!

Ok...I can dream :) ... but +1 on product demonstrations!

11. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

They have a coupons tan on their facebook page for discounts. That's close. :)

12. Big Al's Online

I am seeing a pattern here; product demos!

So lets say that we are able to provide some videos,
    What sorts of products would you like demonstrations on?

Are there any products that you folks would like us to demonstrate specifically?