What memorable about the 90's?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by banthonyb71, Apr 17, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

me too! :) *gives high five*

2. Click Here!

3. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

haha. These are all wars/violence. The 90's was a very violent era.

4. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

I definitely think the 90s has its own clothing trend/style. Grunge! Flannel shirts, hole-y jeans, dirty tennis shoes, long dirty hair, etc.

5. jay02483

jay02483 Bristle Worm

steriod era?
    and the death of princess diana?
    ebay?
    google?

6. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

How bout just the evolution of personal electronics? The home computer and especially the internet. Video game systems evolving all the way from dinky atari and nintendo consoles to xbox and all of that awesomeness. VHS evolving to DVD. Cell phones shrinking and getting more functions. All of those awesome Disney movies were made in the 90's (Lion King, Aladin, etc)

I was born in 1990. My entire childhood was spent growing up in the 90's :lol: I got to watch computers, cell phones, the internet, and movies all grow and evolve and become "normal" technology, rather than just being a minority in society. Oh, and the very end of the 90's brought along the concept of MP3 players.

To me, the 90's was an evolution stage. Technology we have today and take for granted "grew up" during the 90's. It's more of a transition decade than anything specific.

7. banthonyb71

banthonyb71 Millepora

Some of this was leftovers from the 80's but I will give you half a point. lol

Well put. I will even add to your thoughts so throw in the transition from cassete tape to Compact Disc.

So yeah your right. I guess you could say the 90's was the technology Era! However you could make a case for the 2000-10 Decade to be more of a technology Era(Blue Ray, High Def, Flat Panel, Plasma TV's Ipod, MP3, Data Phones,) but your still right it started with the 90's!!

However tell me whats wrong with these pictures??
    1959 Cutlass Supreme
    [​IMG]

1968 Cutlass Supreme

[​IMG]

1972 Cutlass Supreme
    [​IMG]

1986 Cutlass Supreme
    [​IMG]

1991 Cutlass Supreme
    [​IMG]

lol. just poking fun of the auto industry a little

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  8. Click Here!

9. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

The 68 Cutlass seems highly inefficient. Not everyone lives in a mild climate so a roof would be more practical than an umbrella.

10. WhiskyTango

WhiskyTango Eyelash Blennie

Horrible 90's pop music still gives me nightmares. Like these idiots Color Me Bad.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Attached Files:

11. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

GM was the culprit there. I wouldn't blame the entire auto industry on that.

How about the decade of nasty plasticky interiors on GM's? Someone needs to tell GM that the 90's were over 11 years ago because their interiors are still cheap looking plastic.

12. irr0001

irr0001 Purple Tang

I was a kid in the 90's so i can't say too much..but I will say that cartoons were 1000x better than they are now. I feel sorry for the junk kids have to watch today.