What is scary about Amcarrig?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by inwall75, Feb 18, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Hey Big John all the yrs I have known you You have been called many thing and I would agree to most LOL But speechless was not on that ever came up as I recall .

2. Click Here!

3. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Careful....you ain't immune to an ocassional razzing either ya know!! :)

4. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

And I probably resemble most of the things I have been called :)

Anyway, what the hell has happened Roger? What have YOU done to her? On the grave of Fowie Ng, I would swear that I never, ever, would have seen the day when Annick, ( often called Sneeky Neeky because of the way she would sneek up on you all freindly like and then cut you off at the knees with just a few words ), would indulge this sort of friendly banter without leaving someone as a quivering mess, sobby uncontrollably. It's all your fault!!

So there!

John :)

5. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Old Fowie Ng A hell of guy I was so upset to learn of his sudden and unexpected demise I was about crushed he was such a mentor to us all he will be sorely missed But I guess the aquarium gods needed him far more then us lowly mortals ?

As for old Sneaky Neeky LOL Huum I guess some of them old songs hold some truth after all ? Now we call her Nicey Neeky LOL But I think she just holds that doubled edged L.I tonger better LOL more considerate of less verbally capable people. Besides I hate to see grown people cry . hey why is it always my fault ! Every since I was a kid it been my fault . Everything from where is that wrench to who let the gate open ? I was the scape goat . I did'nt do nuttin.

6. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Listen boys. I know where the both of you live and I have always wanted to visit Sydney, even if it is just to open up a can of monkey spe....I mean whoop a**.

PS. RIP Fowie! He will be missed!

7. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

I don't know who Fowie is, but feel free to take your frustrations out on him before you come after me.

8. Click Here!

9. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol: I'll wait until the spring thaw before I even consider going to Missouri :lol:

10. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

11. Brandon1023

Brandon1023 Fire Goby

LoLoL! Gobble Gobble!

12. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

WHAT!! How dare you! Look left, look at the monkey, now look down, does that say bloody SYDNEY, ya whacker!

John