What does your Username mean?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by SnooknRedz, Dec 23, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. brunoboarder244

brunoboarder244 Torch Coral

cool to hear about the reasoning behind all your names

@snookredz fishing is also one of my biggest hobbies and has been since I was very young and I fish florida all the time since my grandparents live down there hallf the year...and I'd have to disagree with you on the best tasting fish, my personal favorite is cero...whish it was available around here :/

@coraillene I've always thought you were a woman as well

now to get to my username....basically it has been my username for nearly everything since I was around 11 or 12 years old, My name is Louis Bruno so theres the first half of the name...and I've been very into boarding off all sorts since I was really young whether it be snowboarding, skateboarding, freeboarding, longboarding, surfing(not as much, not exactly a major surf area lol),and just about any other kind of board you can think of...and the last of my username, my house number is 244 and me being an idiot younger accidentally hit 4 an extra time and my usual username is brunoboarder2444 however 3reef has a limit on the number of characters hence why it is only brunoboarder244 on here :)

2. Click Here!

3. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

som3 reef3r = some reefer, i didnt know how involved i would be :p

@snookz Ever tried cobia? ;)

4. Thor

Thor Coral Banded Shrimp

Many people think my name is based on the comic book character, especially since there was a movie recently with that name. I've never seen it, although I can understand the reasoning.

Actually my username is what my wife and I called my son before he was born. My mother and mother-in-law pestered us relentlessly to tell them his name before he was born, but we wanted to save it as a surprise (he was actually named after my father-in-law).

So to get them to stop bothering us about the name we told them we wanted to pick a name that was based on our family's heritage. Since my wife's family originally hails from Sweden we told them we were going to name him Thor.

I don't think my mother or my mother-in-law has forgiven me to this day and they still worry that we will start calling him Thor again :).

2 people like this.
  5. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

Its all good. I was just having some fun. But it is true though.

6. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

Reef Bruhs username is easy to understand to anyone who knows him. He's my Bruhther from another Mother!!!!!;)
    My usual username is Vinnybagodoughnuts for obvious reasons but 3reef doesn't allow one that long so I used Vinnyboombatz which is something one of my friends used to call me.;)

1 person likes this.
  7. SwimsWithFish

SwimsWithFish Giant Squid

Your username is very fun to say outloud!;)

8. Click Here!

9. AquaStudent

AquaStudent Astrea Snail

I started up a YouTube account with the same name. I am a student in college and entered the aquatic hobby...therefore AquaStudent seemed to fit

10. ilikespam

ilikespam Feather Duster

I made this user name back in the 90s to use in chat rooms to strike up conversation.I feel hat when some one reads my name they have the need to say something about spam.lol.

11. lillys Grandad

lillys Grandad Horrid Stonefish

Lilly is my Granddaughter....she wanted NEMO, that was over 5 years and 5000.00 dollars ago...she's moved on from Nemo to Barbie, I have moved on from 30 gallon to 90 gallons !! LOL : )
    Great post.

12. SnooknRedz

SnooknRedz Vlamingii Tang

Yezzir! I love some Cobia. Awesome fish to catch and to eat!