What do you think of the Fluval Chi aquarium?

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Seano Hermano, May 24, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. bvb-etf-luva

bvb-etf-luva Banned

i think hes looking for an all in one setup, also coral capable lights would be twice as much as all that.

2. Click Here!

3. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Yeah, I'm excited to get him started in the hobby and I am glad to help as long as he's willing to sit it right, which he is. He's been asking all kinds of questions. This should be fun. :)

Last time I tried to help someone start a SW tank I was at my lfs. I think they got turned away when they did some research on the things I told them about...when they realized how much more ut is to for SW than fa tanks. But at least they turned away before they had turned away while they were ahead.

4. benbabcock

benbabcock Bubble Tip Anemone

in reality there is almost no AIO in that price range. about the lights, a par 30 is only 70$ and the coralife minis are more than capable of maintaing softies for 32$. there are lots of options!

5. bvb-etf-luva

bvb-etf-luva Banned

this is aside the point, hes already made up his decision also a standard ten gallon is an ugly tank compared to the nanos and picos with their curved acrylic glass and such

6. benbabcock

benbabcock Bubble Tip Anemone

Ok, thanks bvb. I was making a suggestion of options and alternatives for seano and his buddy, glad you took care of this for them. Thanks for letting be know that my post was aside the point, not quite sure what the point was but im glad you let me know mine was invalid. Good luck to you and your pal seano, i love introducing new ppl to the hobby too! Its always hard with starup cost but the wont regret it!

7. bvb-etf-luva

bvb-etf-luva Banned

hmm kinda thinkin this is sarcastic.... haha

8. Click Here!

9. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Thanks, benbabcock. I can't wait.