What do you hate?

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by elweshomayor, Apr 17, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I hate it when dudes say stuff like this without explaining why they're watching Oprah in the first place :lol:

2. Click Here!

3. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

I hate the reef addiction, once you start buying you cant stop

i hate it how i never have any money to buy things that i want. I also hate that i cant buy a bigger tank, lol i also hate that im living with the parents and want to move out, but i cant since i have no money, all thanks to the reef.

4. rdarris

rdarris Feather Duster

I hate it that my fish have AC(chiller) and i don't.

5. CoralQueen

CoralQueen Feather Duster

I hate when I have a dozen discs all over my rock work because the polyps I buy come on discs three times there size and it takes forever for them to grow enough to completely hide the discs. :angry:

6. ugluk

ugluk Astrea Snail

That happened to me with a $100 scotts fairy wrasse. I still wonder what happened to it.

I hate when my clown bites at me when I am trying to get the algae clip and I instinctively pull my arm out causing water to splash on the power strip and shorting it out.

7. RavenMind

RavenMind Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I hate being broke! :disappoin

8. Click Here!

9. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

My Fiance works from home, and I have been out of work for a while. (I think I have something here coming along though) The computer is next to the room with the treadmill, and she watches Oprah at 4pm as many days as she can while getting exercise for her belated lunch hour.

So, while I putz on 3reef, she has Oprah blaring because the treadmill isn't the quietest thing when she is running.

I suppose I should have prefaced this before typing my original reply, but I at least made you think about why a dude would write that.

I know Oprah is a kind and generous person, but that loud talk voice is annoying when she hollers out.

10. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

My male cook island scott's fairy wrasse hid for about a week before it came out. I never thought a 5" fish would be shy for no reason. It's out all the time now, but it took him a few weeks to really figure it out.

11. ugluk

ugluk Astrea Snail

My wrasse got lost about 1 1/2 years ago. I dont think he will be coming back. :confused:

12. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Umm, no, that one is pretty certain.