What do mushrooms eat?

Discussion in 'Soft Corals' started by Mr._Bond, May 28, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

those guys r crazy, my friend has one in his 100 gal cube, its giant!

2. Click Here!

3. Rob

Rob Astrea Snail

i never used to feed my shrooms, but someone told me to add "cyclop-eeze" to the water about 1 - 2 times a week depending on how many corals you have in your tank. since i have been adding it my growth rate on my shrooms have doubled. you might want to consider adding a iodine supplement to the water. softies love it. i am using the long acting one from kent "tech 1" i know it is a lot but i think it works. of course what might work for me might not work for you.. good luck

rob

4. 90_Berlin_joe

90_Berlin_joe Fire Shrimp

What supplements should be added to encourage mushroom growth and multiplication? I want to frag my green and purple for a few friends of mine.

5. billy31422

billy31422 Feather Duster

i feed my muchroom about once a month also. they have grown a lot more since i started feeding them

6. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

i have a giant hairy green shroom...i try to feed it but it does catch the fook like my ricordias...and well all my other lps/polyps/anemone i squirt some brine on and it just falls off...well im still dosing a whole assortment of liquid food :)