What are these??

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by GitsieLouWho, Aug 16, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Yeah, its weird. Some of the stuff they sell, they have really good prices. Other stuff... not so much. Guess thats the it goes when its the only aquarium store for over 150 miles.

2. Click Here!

3. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

actually alot depends on the wholesalers price, almost everything derrives from what they sell it for.

4. GitsieLouWho

GitsieLouWho Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Ok so I tried the lemon juice trick. It did the job on the little ones, but the big ones just shriveled a bit. Hopefully those peppermint shrimp do the trick, or joes juice here we come...

5. {Nano}Reefer

depending on the size of the aptasia they might be too big for your shrimp, i would blast some pure calcium(or kalkwasser paste) into their mouths, inturn they should shrivel up and die, producing new tiny ones which your shrimp should be able to consume easily.

6. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Just ordered some of the joes juice. If nothing else works, we will be able to use that. If something else does work in the meantime, it still wouldnt hurt to keep it on-hand. And thanks scenario for posting the link. You have no idea what comes up when you google "joes juice"...:eek:

7. {Nano}Reefer

HAHAHAHA that was awsome Leader!!!

8. Click Here!

9. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

10. GitsieLouWho

GitsieLouWho Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

You actually googled "joe's juice" how many illicit websites came up on that search baby?

11. hppd432

hppd432 Astrea Snail

I used Aiptasia X it worked great and I still have not seen any returning pest :)

12. marc1986

marc1986 Skunk Shrimp

LOL...went to the LFS yesterday to look around and they were selling Aiptasia as a "Misc. Anemone"...

I must say however that they had an awesome pair of clownfish that were hosting a very beautiful Bubble anemone...(at least that's what I believed it to be)...the anemone was only 21 bucks!!!

The pair of clowns was 40 bucks...