What are these called?

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by Giovanni, Jul 27, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Pastey

Pastey Ritteri Anemone

I have often found those that "do it their own way" are the same ones that do not like to hear anything that conflicts with what they desire. Unfortunately, when you reach out to learn from a broad group of people, you must often wade through opinions...some supportive and others conflicting. It is up to you to decide what you want to listen to but it is also your responsibility to weigh all opinions equally; not just what you want to hear. I rarely come across blatantly hateful and unconstructive criticism on this site which says a lot...I'm a participating member on a large spectrum of forums.

As with any forum, you're welcome to come and go as you please but I think you might want to re-evaluate your reasons for "leaving". If it is solely to find a group of people who simply agree with what you do, I fear you may be missing the general idea behind a forum such as this. Most people are either here to learn, or here to help those trying to learn...myself being in the latter group. Never reject an idea just because it isn't what you want to hear.

Regardless, best of luck and happy reefing :)

2. Click Here!

3. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Native Floridian

FTR, it's only been a little over 2 months- a mandarin could live that long on corn flakes. History has proven time after time that one will not survive more than 6 months on brine alone. He's slowly dying from malnutrition.

4. rainmkr07

rainmkr07 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

He needs to buy the pods.

5. rainmkr07

or return the mandarin... imo.

6. Reefing Madness

Reefing Madness Skunk Shrimp

BINGO! Doesn't get any better than this answer. Thats what they eat.8)

7. Reefing Madness

Reefing Madness Skunk Shrimp

Again, common sense prevails here. :thumbs_up

8. Click Here!

9. Ashevillian

Ashevillian Pajama Cardinal

ignorance in this case is definitely not bliss >.< poor mandarin i want to qq

10. rainmkr07

lol ;D

11. Babytank

Babytank Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I have a aquacultured blue mandarin goby. He is trained to eat krill and is doing very well. I buy extra copepods now and then anyway. But, I agree with the others on the starfish. They shouldn't even sell them.

12. Babytank

Babytank Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

the pods are 15 bucks a bottle but worth it to me.