well i started a pico tank...

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by mushroom_man, Dec 13, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

That is terrible customer service! The local pet shop I go to will try and get me what I want...It is money in their pocket no matter how small and if it means making another customer a happy one, you will end up purchasing other things from them(repeat customer) and that is what it is about...good business practice IMO!!
    Especially if they go to the wholesalers and pick out livestock to fill their tanks!!!

2. Click Here!

3. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

yea that sucks!! I cant belive they want order it for you, or at least try. Why would it matter if they dont like it, your gonna buy it when it comes in anyway,lol. There has got to be someone around you that can get one. To bad you dont live over here, I would like to order some stuff to, I just dont want to pay for the full shipping price, :( .

4. mushroom_man

mushroom_man Bubble Tip Anemone

miami,right near da beach BOYE!, FL,Florida
    now dont get me wrong, i go to one or to of the shops religiously and they are good people that help me with everything. but the 10 other shops are jerks exactley as described. but im going to make my rounds on wednesday, and hopefully i can find one at the two shops that i actually like.

but as described, i have been turned away and even ignored at lfs before. and i was working at a small lfs! i know that customer service is everything and the shops that neglect me are not getting my business. its just people in miami are all about the money down here and that makes me sick. but the 2 shops that really get my business are run by good people.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2007
  5. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

Thats good. I wish I had like 4 or 5 shops here, lol. I have a pet store in town with like 3 saltwater tanks, lol. They can order stuff but they will not hold it for me, and plus I dont want my fish in their tanks anyway. I have to drive like 1-3 hours to get nice fish. Good luck with the hunt, and I better see pics after all this, or you cant see anymore shrooms I get, he he.

PS: There are more than one gobie that will buddy up with a pistol, so ask around and you mite just find one.

6. mushroom_man

mushroom_man Bubble Tip Anemone

miami,right near da beach BOYE!, FL,Florida
    yeah im going to check on wed. i have a couple in mind.