Welcome To The New 3reef Moderators!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Mar 29, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

i know i havent been around as much as i should but congrats to the new mods [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

2. Click Here!

3. turbo4603

turbo4603 Teardrop Maxima Clam

congrats to da new mods!!!!!!

4. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Wow thanks.

Sorry everyone I have been away dealing with this computer issue that is kicking my rear end. I have setup thousands of computers but this one is a strange issue. I hope to be assistance with any issues and know we have plenty of MOD's and people here that know what to do if someone like me can't answer a question.

Thanks for the promotion and I miss the titles that we had as members that everyone worked so hard to complete that list. Matt man will have to add them to the MOD's some day.

I didn't see this coming but it is a bright spot on my misserable day.. and yesterday and the day before.

5. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

I hope the bright spot gets brighter to end your misserable day, I had one of those yesterday. Computer issues suck and don't get me started on Microsoft (my current problems revolve around MS).

As for the handshake, we stopped doing that when we couldn't figure out how to do it via the net, however, we do jump the new mods in. Your local gang members will be by shortly to do the dues ;D No weapons please [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif]

6. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

7. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

Hey, your more then welcome to fight back:) At least I got you LOL :)

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

[quote author=Nautilus link=board=Sitenews;num=1080586299;start=0#12 date=03/30/04 at 18:43:32]Thanks for the promotion and I miss the titles that we had as members that everyone worked so hard to complete that list. Matt man will have to add them to the MOD's some day.[/quote]

Ha - I saw that coming! [smiley=biglaugh.gif]

It's on the list.

10. gamma

gamma Spaghetti Worm

Being a newbie it's great to have people as dedicated to this hobby as you are. It's been a pleasure being a part of this forum and having you guys as a huge resource to my new hobby. I only hope that one day I can have half the knowledge and experience you all have gained. Each of you has helped me w/ your knowledge. Keep it going guys!!!

Congratulations to the new mods!!!

11. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

Thanks for the kind words GaMmA!

12. Pipe_Organ

Pipe_Organ Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Congratulations guys....{holding a McSorleys}Here's to the people who started this site and the Mods who make it work. You've been a big help and I'm glad your here. [smiley=beer.gif]