Welcome to the new 3reef.com!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Dec 21, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

i dont see why someone wouldn't like it, all the internal stuff is still the same
    forums,posts, etc
    just the sides are different with all of the cool options 8)

2. Click Here!

3. get.grounded

get.grounded Feather Duster

yea i wouldnt say to leave 3reef because of a site redesign. but yes its different but in an awesome way, i like the way everything is laid out and i cant wait to get into it later on tonight, really see what this site can do with all the new features, the search should be very helpful, now nobody has excuses for not searching first lol

4. pgoodsell

pgoodsell Horrid Stonefish

Where is the new posts button? I see the the today thingy, but when your in a post reading it, there is no way to get back to all the new posts without using the back button a ton of times. I might just be missing it, so much new stuff. Great job Matt!!!

5. Barbarossa

Barbarossa Sea Dragon

Big fan of the new looks. How do I get my tank added to the "nano" tag?

6. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

how would one go about getting a banner in the new former logo spot? is that just for google/affiliate ads or can sponsors get there too? the new changes might take some getting used to, (mostly aesthetic), but it seems pretty feature packed from what i read on page 1. google search is a big plus. huge really. was impossible to find threads from a year ago before. so K+ for that Matt.

7. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

While I truly appreciate all the hard work that went into this upgrade and some of the features do seem nicer, I too was a big fan of the "home" page that had all of the latest posts. I understand where it is now "see more threads", but I liked how it was before.

That being said, I come to 3reef for the people not the software running the forum!

8. Click Here!

9. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

I'm liking this less and less as the day goes on.

10. rayjay

rayjay Gigas Clam

I'm old and frustrated with change and now can't find new posts. I'm assuming the "show more threads" replaces the show new posts, but I can't find it on the start page.

11. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Oops.. new posts link... see below...

I will add that 'new posts' link... back... sorry... I know what you are talking about. Missed it.

Shoot me a PM!

Add 'nano' tag to your build thread. Tag box at bottom of page 1 of thread.

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I stand corrected. :)

I settled for cheap champagne and cookies and passed out for a while.