Welcome to the new 3reef.com!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Dec 21, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Geoff

Geoff Teardrop Maxima Clam

Definitely not dial-up friendly,can't get anything else here at this house where I get on 3reef the most and takes forever to load :(. Right now I'm totally confused, used to go right to the all the new posts on one page where I could check them out to where the new posts ended but still trying to figure everything out but will have to try later when I have more time to wait for everything to load. Visually I like but seems alot more complicated and slow for me,maybe after I get everything figured out it will be better for me. Sorry for the negative feedback but I guess I'm just "old school"...lol. This is just my quick review of the new site so far so I'll have to dig into it deeper later.Thanks for your hard work Matt.

2. Click Here!

3. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Also try new Lofi Mode set from User CP/options.

Should speed up otherwise after some scripts get cached. Regardless, I will make this right.

1 person likes this.
  5. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Wow, you obviously put a lot of hard work into this. Way to go!! I can't wait to explore all the features!!

6. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

HOLY CRAP! What the hell happened? Im soooooo lost. Im amazed that I was even able to get this far. This a total 360 change in the right direction. Great job Matt, I know when I get the hang of this, I'll be able to appreciate the new 3reef.

Luna

7. bama

bama Humpback Whale

Awesome.. I go away for a few days and come back to this.. I love it.

8. Click Here!

9. Kevin3884

Kevin3884 Tassled File Fish

too difficult..cant find anything...i'm done 3reefing...loved how user friendly the old site was...this is like myspace upgrades and they lost all their folks to Facebook because it is user friendly..guess ill have to find somewhere else for reefing

10. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Dont you think thats a little harsh? Its just a matter of getting used to it. Trust me, I felt the same way at first and now am getting used to it. Dont give up man!!

Luna

1 person likes this.
  11. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

12. NeighborTomita

NeighborTomita Banned

:eek::eek::eek::eek: WOW!!!!!!! THE NEW 3REEF LOOKS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be really fun playing with all of the new features and whatnot. Great job redesigning the site Kingfish, this is too cool for words :)

For those of you that are uncertain, change is inevitable :p