Welcome to the new 3reef.com!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Dec 21, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. pwsk

pwsk Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

the new site looks great thanks

2. Click Here!

3. extremeshocks87

extremeshocks87 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

All i can say is AWESOME I love the new 3reef!!!!!!!

4. tatted4ever

tatted4ever Clown Trigger

Matt,

glad to see that you hear the voices of 3reef members. And have taken positive/negative feedback to make the necessary changes to what has made the "old" 3reef so like-able.

Thanks for the homepage feature.

Now this site is moving forward in the right direction. All the other changes are a bonus to us. Now theres nothing to really be negative on. The homepage was critical to me and others.

One thing I noticed and Im sure it has been mentioned is when A thread is in the "New Post" or "subscribed threads" you have to open up the thread then click on last page to see the latest post. No biggie. just an extra step. Maybe you are in the works of this.

But this new remodel is better than before. Now its time to become familiar with all the extra options.

Thanks
    Patrick

5. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

matt

i have an idea.. maybe it can be done.. You know how some sites have chat rooms in them? how about a chat room for 3reef? for those people who just want to talk about reef stuff in a much faster way than posts..
    it be nice to just have a place to chat all the time with out having to make a thread for different topics each time.
    but then again.. its just a thought..

**loving the google search**

6. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

On the left of every thread is a small grey drop down arrow that will take you to the last post that you read.....

7. tatted4ever

tatted4ever Clown Trigger

ahhhhhhh i c

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

DOUBLE SPACING BUG IN THE FORUM THREADS/POSTS HAS BEEN FIXED FOR ALL THREADS/POSTS.

Sorry about that one. That one was unexpected.
    You might have to do a shift-reload on the homepage to get it to display correct after this. I did. It got crunched.

Next priorities are to improve look of thread display on homepage, redo look of homepage for 'classic' skin (boy is that ugly - no idea what happened there) and to fix display of profiles - weird voodoo going on there with javascript.

And maybe some sleep.

10. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

wow.. U really do some hard work huh!
    You should call it a day for today and get some sleep lol.. We can handle it.. Lol keep up the good work but get some rest aswell. We don't want the king fish to get ich do to stress.. ;)

11. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I've had ICH for days. :)

Thanks for the concern though.

12. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

Well then make sure to have a well balanced diet.. Food soaked in garlic all the time.. And all that good stuff..