Welcome to the new 3reef.com!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Dec 21, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. veedubshafer

veedubshafer Banned

Hmm, I don't really like it. I am on 5 other forums that were laid out just like this used to be now its hard to find anything. At least mostly everyone else seems to like it.

2. Click Here!

3. grubbsj

grubbsj Gigas Clam

Hang in there. With any change to the forum of this magnitude there will be a period of re-learning how to navigate and find the areas where we liked to spend time.

I know that I'm relying on a couple of older links which have helped me this morning...but, in a day or so, I suspect that I'll have learned the new paths...

The upgrade to the search engine is a big bonus for 3Reef and I like the mobile skin being back.

4. tatted4ever

tatted4ever Clown Trigger

Well Im feeling better already... I called in sick to work today cause I was so depressed over 3reef ;)

But now Im feeling better already :)

Like the new posts page. One thing is I like when I initially pull up 3reef it brings me something silare to the old homepage. But when I start navigating through the site I cant get back to the "homepage" can you add a "home" link next to the new post link in the menu bar to bring me back home?

Thanks for hearing us and taking the right actions.

5. tatted4ever

to put all this in perspective its like starting with a new reef tank... buying all your rock and putting it in the tank. All the time it takes to assemble the rock to how you like it.

Spending hours and hours moving pieces around. getting frustrated then getting happy cause pieces are going the way you want it.

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Yep. This has become my new tank build. :)

HOME added to header.

7. tatted4ever

[​IMG]

8. Click Here!

9. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

:beer: lol that was funny... i really like this new 3reef.. just kinda got lost because the forums and such are now on the right.. ( kinda liked them being on the left but its ok on the right as well.. just kinda threw me off)

i would like an option for a red layout. if you can...if not its cool anyways..;D;D

keep up the good work matt.. ;D

10. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

Just click on the 3Reef logo :)

11. NU-2reef

NU-2reef Montipora Digitata

I dunno whats up with people not liking the new adjustment. it took less than a day to figure it out.

Shrek once quoted "change is good donkey"

great work Kingfish!!!! much appreciated

the black and blue skin is much easier on the eyes.

12. NU-2reef

NU-2reef Montipora Digitata

hey matt

just noticed one small thing that i used previously.On the home page under user cp where the site welcomes me back, i used to be able to click my user name to get to my personal profile.

any chance that can still happen?