Welcome to the new 3reef.com!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Dec 21, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. fantomas

fantomas Astrea Snail

Ok disregard the new posts section. In the time it took me to type that (about two hours) it was addressed. Thank you!!

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

No problem... I tried to adjust line-spacing but it is to universal right now... I need to spend more time with that one... looks like a lot of style stuff... which I can fix. Will do..

GOOD NIGHT.

4. pgreef

pgreef Fire Goby

Hey Matt,

Thanks for adding new posts back. Can you add a link to New Posts at the top of every page? Perhaps in the banner.

5. grubbsj

grubbsj Gigas Clam

Matt,

Got an interesting issue, using IE 6 with SP2, on most attempts I cannot open 3Reef at all... On some tries the top banner and 3Reef header render before locking up. I've cleared the "cash" :) offline content, and changed the security settings... any other ideas?

On the same computer, what is working, is Firefox and the Mobile version on the BB, (which is much faster, thank you)....

6. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

I've got an idea. Upgrade your IE.

7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Added 'New Posts' to header under searchbox. And added to Action Panel in right nav along with "Today's Post."

Working on overlap issue with FLASH in header right now after some more coffee.

@grubbsj
    Thanks for info on IE6. I will circle back on this after I get further down my to-do list.
    QUESTION - Are you able to switch back from Mobile to another style from the Mobile skin itself?

8. Click Here!

9. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

Action Panel -> Show New Posts and Show Today

I LOVE that. That completely solves my "where is my beloved homepage" issue I had.

Action Panel is just really cool.

Community -> Helpful Answers.

Neat idea. Liking it.

The blue on blue with some black thrown in overall is hard for me to read, been playing around with skins to try to make this easier.

10. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

Eh. I miss the old homepage. A site I used to visit multiple times per day will probably now be a once or twice a week check up. Sorry.

11. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Indeed. Something happened on the way from demo to reality there. This 'classic' skin will change dramatically - especially on the homepage.

All skins will be refined for better readability over the next few days.

And the line spacing will be fixed in the forums (actually I will restore original spacing as default and then give you more options as a 3reef member)

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I have heard this several times from you and others now. Give me some time here. You will be happy with the results within a week's time. If not from default setting, you will have options to do what you want.