Welcome to the new 3reef.com!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, May 30, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. OnlyTono

OnlyTono Spaghetti Worm

I have to say - I really like the new gallery page
    http://www.3reef.com/gallery/

It makes discovering photos other 3Reefer's have uploaded so much more fun.

Matt Rogers likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. BioReef

BioReef Astrea Snail

Simply Amazing.Beautiful new forum.Thank YOU

Matt Rogers likes this.
  4. OPForest

OPForest Fire Worm

looks really good. Was a much needed update that looks to have turned out well. Thanks.

Matt Rogers likes this.
  5. Swisswiss

Swisswiss Caribbean Reef Squid

EXCELLANTEEEE !!!!!!
    digging it, though it will take some getting use to. thx for the upgrade good stuff!!!

Matt Rogers likes this.
  6. Camkha1234

Camkha1234 Great Blue Whale

Wow, it looks awesome!!

Matt Rogers likes this.
  7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Thanks to all for the kind words. I am very happy you like it. That made all the work worth it. :cool:

FYI - I meant to add in the 1st post that there will be new styles available in the future that you will be able to select from your profile settings. So for those that used the old 'dark' style, hang tight. I have not forgotten about you. I just did not want to rush through those.

matt

8. Click Here!

9. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

Thanks to the team for the hard work!! This place look great, I will be populating the showcase for sure!

I'll have to get used to no tapatalk. I turned off all email notifications because of the tapatalk notifications, I get enough emails. Now, I don't want to be the greedy bratty kid on christmas morning, but do you see anything in the future that could be a standalone app that can include mobile notifications or somehow have notifications? Heck, even if it was a text message with a link; I don't want to ask for a entire new project just after you and your team did all this. Just something to consider for the future. I do not want to take away from what has been done already, cause in the 5 minutes I'm really digging the new features and layout!

Corailline likes this.
  10. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

THanks for the suggestions zesty. In the short-term I will be working on some code that will put an shortcut icon on your phone. That will make it a bit more app like. I will start looking into push notifications too.

11. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Native Floridian

What he said. Looking good, Matt. :)

Matt Rogers likes this.
  12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

FYI -
    I have removed all animated banners from displaying in the header of mobile view. I found them too distracting. Now you can read easy.
    I will not allow animated banners in that header from now on. Someone had mentioned the size, that is the standard mobile phone banner size: 320x50 - I can't do much about that, but I will start looking at reducing scale in phones with small displays.

matt

WhiskyTango likes this.
: 3reef