Welcome new 3reef sponsor - Marine Aquarium Expo

Discussion in 'Marine Aquarium Expo' started by Matt Rogers, Sep 10, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Geoff

Geoff Teardrop Maxima Clam

Welcome to 3reef.

I was thinking the same thing Amcarrig..:-/

2. Click Here!

3. lillys Grandad

lillys Grandad Horrid Stonefish

Hey...you guyz have the Atlantic Ocean !! ::) Thats something.

LOL

LG

4. MadMAX

MadMAX 3reef Sponsor

Hey guys,
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
    We are very glad to be here on 3reef and support this great community of fellow hobbyists. Just so you know, I have been a hobbyist for over ten years now and currently have a 300 gallon mixed reef affectionately called "Tank-O-Saurus". I'll explain more about that later.

Organizing and Promoting Marine Aquarium Expo here in Southern California just seems like the right thing to do and at the right time. It is simply humbling how much support we have received from both the business and hobbyist communities to make MAX the largest aquatics event in North America. We hope you can all join us this April for the largest MAX yet!

Thanks again!

K. T. Adams, President, CEO
    Sunset Promotional Services, Inc.
    "Marine Aquarium Expo"

8072 Central Avenue
    Garden Grove, CA 92844
    (714) 530-1094 office
    (714) 260-6660 mobile
    [email protected]
    www.MarineAquariumExpo.com

:)

5. jonjonwells

jonjonwells Great Blue Whale

Welcome to 3reef. Wish I was close enough to go to something like this. Not much in my neck of the woods.

Must say... that web site is awesome. Just love the photo navigation. You owe the designer a beer.

6. Triggerfish

Triggerfish Ritteri Anemone

Finally an event that's close enough to go to.

7. kdneo

kdneo Fire Shrimp

I'll be there! We should organize a 3reef dinner or something on that saturday night!

8. Click Here!

9. MadMAX

MadMAX 3reef Sponsor

Hey Guys,
    We are literally 10 minutes from Disneyland, 2 miles from the Pacific Ocean, and immediately next door to the largest swap meet in all of California (OC Market Place). We also have three awesome hotels with rooms for only $95 per night

Tell the wife you wanna take the family on a mini vacation to California this April! and oh yea, while you're here, you MIGHT AS WELL stop by this little ole' shin-dig called Marine Aquarium Expo. ;)

10. MadMAX

MadMAX 3reef Sponsor

Matt,
    It was great to finally meet you at MACNA XXI and place a face with the text.

We can't wait to see you guys down here this April. Do I hear "boothboothboothboothbooth" in the background??? 8)

11. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

It was great to meet you too Kevin! Until I have a big staff (yeah right! ;D ) I prefer to run around and meet people at these shows - but I will certainly be there and I hope A LOT of 3reefers go down there too - I believe there is a thread on the boards here about some of them road-tripping down for it - should be great! Look forward to it.. See you soon..

matt