Welcome Everyone!

Discussion in 'Jacksonville Reef Club' started by Kristiavi, Mar 31, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. TMartinez

TMartinez Bristle Worm

email is actually the best. However it's a weird operation. It's a guy (Jarod)and woman who run it. its currently based out of an apartment complex detached garage. His gig is he takes tanks no one wants anymore. So he gets these fish and setups for free so then he sells stuff wicked cheap. He said they will be opening a retail store in mandarin withing the next 3 months that will have new inventory as well as "rescues"

2. Click Here!

3. mails2thiagu

mails2thiagu Feather Duster

I did adopted/purchased some corals and fish from him. very cool guy. Honestly he sell you cheaper than any LFS in jax. Most of his rescues are fishes which are huge and ppl just want to get rid of it. however if you looking for particular fish/coral, he can order for you one. my best deal with him so far 3 inches yellow tang for 25$.

4. phongt86

phongt86 Bristle Worm

am selling all my fishes and a few live rock if anyone is interested got

mandrian dragonet
    yellow tang
    blue tang
    true perc clown

all the fishes are healthy

snails free only one turbo snail and a few hermit crabs

i hate to let these go but am moving to a different location and want to start fresh with a new build

5. TMartinez

TMartinez Bristle Worm

6. mails2thiagu

@Phong - Sorry to know you have let them go. I sent pm , will call you sometime.

7. JaxFishRescue

JaxFishRescue Plankton

Hello All,

Heard someone was talking about me lol, though I would stop in to see what the buzz is about. I wish I knew sooner there is still an active club in Jax. If I can help anybody with anything feel free to let me know.

Nice to finally see your tank Thiagu, looks great, glad to hear the tang is doing well.

Hows the mandarin Tony, doing good in your tank?

8. Click Here!

9. mails2thiagu

Hi Jared...Welcome to 3reef !! I am sure many happy to know about your services and stock. Yes, tang doing great and enjoying a lot ...

10. Kristiavi

Kristiavi Coral Banded Shrimp

Welcome to 3reef, you will be hearing from me soon im sure =]

11. TMartinez

TMartinez Bristle Worm

LOL well it made a leap of fait right out of the tank.. I had him for about 6 weeks, built a refugium for the tank to house pods as well as taught it how to eat brine, mysis and even NLS pellets. Woke up one morning and he was dead and dry on my ottoman. I was very upset

12. mails2thiagu

Anyone have excess live rock or base rock to get rid of it. Please let me know. I was not happy with my aquascaping and need additional 10 pounds of live or base rock to cover empty space. PM me with what you looking for..we can either trade or pay cash.