Welcome Everyone!

Discussion in 'Jacksonville Reef Club' started by Kristiavi, Mar 31, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Kristiavi

Kristiavi Coral Banded Shrimp

Welcome Jessica =] Nice to see a girl on here that also lives in jax.

2. Click Here!

3. mails2thiagu

mails2thiagu Feather Duster

Welcome Jessica..do share your tank pics.

4. phongt86

phongt86 Bristle Worm

5. TMartinez

TMartinez Bristle Worm

Good evening all. My name is Tony and I live in Mandarin. I am relatively new to the saltwater scene and have a 30g that has been up for about 4 months that is being slowly turned into a reef tank.

I am an active member on MonsterFishKeepers.com and someone mentioned a great place to find corals was a local club. i googled "Jacksonville reef club" and this site/ thread came up. So i signed up for the forum and here I am.

6. Kristiavi

Hey Tony! We are in the same boat, our tanks are close to the same are both new to this saltwater experience. I wish you luck and this site is amazing if you have any questions =]

7. TMartinez

TMartinez Bristle Worm

Thanks! I have been using MFK since I got my tank and would definitely recommend that site as well. My tank looks like a tiny spec compared to some of those guys - tank ranging all the way to 50,000 gallons (you read that right) but the site supports people from 2g Fluval Spec reef tanks to monster tanks.

What I'm hoping to find here is a good place to grab up coral/ live stock. As well as help locals with their tanks and get help if I need it.

8. Click Here!

9. FLfishGirl

FLfishGirl Fire Shrimp

Thanks! Definitely nice seeing another Jax Chick on here :)

Hii :)

10. FLfishGirl

FLfishGirl Fire Shrimp

There is a relatively newer LFS that is pretty good. Don't know if yall have checked them out yet. Coral Logic off of Gate Pky, right off of 9A. They have a nice stock.

11. TMartinez

TMartinez Bristle Worm

Yea I've been dealing with them for about 2 months now. Cool guy and takes care of me when i go in there. I live in Mandarin and was going to Bioreef, but Coral Logic is way closer and I seem to get more personalized attention at CL.

Also has anyone on here used JaxFishRescue.com? I have purchased water and my Green Mandarin from him and he's cool. Good prices on some fish too

12. Kristiavi

I love CL, they have gave me a few free things and we are on a first name basis. They have a great coral selction and reasonable prices =]

I have not used jax fish rescue, I tried calling and they never returned my phone calls. How do you get in contact with them?

Last edited: May 4, 2011