Website Revamped

Discussion in 'RapidLED' started by Seano Hermano, Feb 10, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

LOVE the new look! Only thing i don't like is the main pic showing your hanging kit using the channels in your black anodized heatsink but when i click on it, it doesn't show me how to do it! Are those parts you offer now? Gonna order the uv's soon! muchas gracias para ti!

2. Click Here!

3. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

4. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

yeah i got that heatsink and hanging kit! My hanging kit didn't come with the part that slid in the heatsink but with hooks! I kept looking at those 2 top shannels knowing they were for something, but nothing fit it! I drilled scews in the sides! Oh well, i'm getting ready to buy the uv's so i'll add those little parts!

5. Rapid LED

Rapid LED 3reef Sponsor

I'd go with about 25-30 LEDs. If you're running 48 series drivers then go with 9 LEDs per driver (or 10), otherwise you can run 5-8 LEDs using the 27 series drivers.

6. Rapid LED

Rapid LED 3reef Sponsor

Cosmo, we have two types of hanging kits (Accessories - Hanging Kits - Rapid LED). One is the 4 hook hanging kit, which sounds like what you got (a hook on the end of each cable, one for each corner of the heatsink). The second type is the Y-shaped hanging kit, that's the one that will fit into the grooves in the heatsink.

Also, just an FYI but a 92mm and 120mm (diagonally) fan will also fit on those grooves/slots. And we'll have plug/play UV/red LEDs later this week also!

7. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

After reading my post yesterday I realized it was a bit misleading. The tank is 54", but the actual display is 48" (tank is AIO). Would you still 25-30 LEDs? Or less?

8. Click Here!

9. Rapid LED

Rapid LED 3reef Sponsor

Probably closer to 24 LEDs in that case.

10. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

http://www.3reef.com/forums/led-aqu...ctrical-rookie-now-blind-boot-lol-129782.html
    yeah got your kit and put it together! awesome and easy! Just kinda wish i knew there was a better opyion for that heatsink! Oh well i'll order it with the new plug and play uv's you keep teasing about!;)

11. Rapid LED

Rapid LED 3reef Sponsor

Sorry, if I had noticed you ordered the other kit I would definitely have mentioned it to you. And I promise the UV's will be up soon, we received them late Friday afternoon so they're physically here, just not on the site yet.

12. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

its cool mike, i just got the black anodized heatsinks and the hanging kit and wondered what that bottmo part did! I'll add that part on my uv order!