We are Back up to Speed!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Mar 16, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Thanks for all the well wishes we received over the last week. Both I and Jeff are recovering well after last week's car accident. For the most part we were able to keep up with demand through this ordeal. We didn't have tracking numbers for the shipments that went out last week and some emails received while I was getting some procedures were delayed, but for the most part we made it through. I am still on bed rest, but have been able to answer emails since the anesthesia wore off, and emails are getting answered just as fast as ever, if not faster than normal.

We would like to thank all of you for your patience and understanding through this matter, especially to those whose orders were delayed, or didn't have the benefit of tracking. As a token of our thanks, we would like to offer a discount to your friends who didnt have to put up with the delays and will receive fast and accurate service. [​IMG] Sounds strange, but that is how it goes, you can always place a 2nd order if you wish. [​IMG]

From now until Friday 18th 11:59pm use the code "10percent" to receive 10% off any livestock order. Use the model name of the car pictured below to receive 15% off, the code will just be the model name, not the make and model or anything like that etc... So in my dream world the car below would be a "Expedition", not a "Ford", or a "Ford Expedition" etc..

[​IMG]

As always the rules regarding sales apply:

* No Retroactive Discounts
    * No Rainchecks
    * Rock Excluded
    * Quick Crews under 30 Gallons excluded
    * Group Buys Excluded

Thanks again for bearing with us through all this mess! The only lasting effect of this now is that we won't have any items that arent on the site for at least 2 months, but in the coming weeks you should begin to see more and more diversity on the site, and will likely see more shipping days and generally faster service and perhaps better pricing.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Atticus818

Atticus818 Eyelash Blennie

I'm glad things are getting better John! I love my CuC from you guys. Best regards!

4. M-Ocean Man

M-Ocean Man Flame Angel

Holy SMOKES!!!!

Glad to hear you guys are recovering - and even more glad after seeing that picture that you are OK at all!!!

5. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Glad to hear you are doing well and are on the mend.

6. SushiGirl

SushiGirl Barracuda

Glad to hear you're doing better.

7. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

OMG John... this is the first I heard. I am so glad you two are OK :)

8. Click Here!

9. shoebox

shoebox Bubble Tip Anemone

Glad you are feeling better. Hope your recover goes as well as planed.

10. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

thanks! i am feeling better every day and should continue to do so until the bill comes in ...lol.. ;) I was chatting about hospital costs today with a nurse..long story short, I am getting into the health care field next year so get your clean up crews quick! lol...

11. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

holy cow....thank goodness you made it through that ok. Glad you're home and business is back up and running!

12. boostednlinefor

boostednlinefor Fire Worm

Wouldn't have even known it with how quickly you got back to me over the weekend, the personalized order confirmation just hours later and finally the the shipment notification!

Get well soon John