Wanting a tattoo, few questions

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Puffer Chick, Mar 19, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. OnefishTwofish

OnefishTwofish Feather Star

wow.....i cannot fathom the total number of hours you spent under the needle.

amazing. a lot of very pretty artwork !

2. Click Here!

3. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

Awesome artwork,the tiger is freakin cool!!! ;)

4. WuWu

WuWu Feather Star

Heh nice work it looks super clean :) I'm gonna do a Japanese water scene when I get around to it

5. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

That's impressive work!

6. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I can't tell you the amount of looks I got at work the few times I let my tattoos show and none of them are facial, unprofessional or unsightly. :)

7. Pelado

Pelado Montipora Digitata

Thanks for the compliments which should go to the artists who did the work.... I love 'em and I guess I will have to live with them forever ... lol.
    Btw. I have 3 fish on me...

8. Click Here!

9. hender

hender Fire Shrimp

i saw the start date and thought PC went from wanting a tat yesterday to getting one today.
    I then browsed and saw that its wasn't her, i was thinking - wow that was fast...

but, nice work anyways...
    I'm afraid that if i get one, i'll get bitten, just like reefing :p

10. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

I have found that the more tasteful the tat,the more they seam to be accepted.For example- the secretary with the butterfly or dolphin on her ankle or the cable repair guy with a barbed wire band on his upper arm.I've acually been lectured by an employer after showing on of my tats to a co-worker.Just stuff to think about when getting one.

11. OnefishTwofish

OnefishTwofish Feather Star

I am particularly fond of the Japanese style of tattoo art. Something about it is absolutely amazing. The style, detail and color use is just...very distinctive to me.

I do not have any tattoos - just to go on the record. They definitely fascinate me.

Pelado - how long has it taken you to get all that ink? You are not very old to begin with - what got you started?

PC should get some kind of inspiration from your gallery of work youve had done!

:)

12. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

so i officially talked to my parents about wanting a tattoo for my bday present they were like hell no. they said that their paying for the hotel room and giving me some gamboling money so that's my present from them. totally sucks but oh well, at least that gives me some more time to think up of what i really want and save up some money. I still erally want one even though im going to have to wait a while longer

1 person likes this.