Wanting a tattoo, few questions

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Puffer Chick, Mar 19, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

thanks so much guys for all the info, as far as placement goes i was think on my back, like left shoulder, my sister got one on her hip like right above her hip bone it's a butterfly and really pretty but personally i think the tattoo will look bad once her body changes, and she's pregnant right now so no idea how disorted it since she's in louisiana. And i'll probably text her fiancee where he got his, all i know is there was a shop in San Diego that he always went too.

still trying to decide though if i should wait to get a tattoo even though i still want one or just have the parents spend like $2-3 hundred on corals

2. Click Here!

3. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

oh yea and if i remember there was a question about my pain tollerance. It's not very strong and my skin is super sensitive with everything but i figure if i like and want the tattoo enough a few hours of pain will be worth it :D

4. WhiskyTango

WhiskyTango Eyelash Blennie

Remember this, it's a permanent reminder of a temporary feeling.

5. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

The trick is to get something you think will be cool and in vogue when you hit 50 or 60 Yrs old !: My buddy just spent 5,000 about 8 yrs ago get a cool playboy bunny off of his chest that was cool when he was 20 :)

I have a dot on my arm from a night in Saigon all the guys thought it would be cool and when I was poked once figured hell no I do not want to wear this all my life and got up .. Choose wisely Grasshopper Like a bad marriage easy and cheap to enter into but to get out you have to dig deep into the pockets .

6. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

upper left shoulder, nice place for it. you said like 2-3 inches? just dont get a full back tattoo of a wizard. saw one guy with that, it was so nicely done but took up his whole back. kinda funny.

7. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

and that's why i wouldn worry about the pain :D because it would sooo be worth it :)

8. Click Here!

9. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

hahaha yea i just want something small not too small to where you can barely see it but not too big to where it would take up your entire back like that ill try to find a pic of my sister's tat from when she first got it

10. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

You got that right all my uncles and father where navy or marines from ww2 and they all had them and all I heard when I was drafted and growing up is if you get one of these damn things on your arm we will kill you LOL They all tried to have them sanded off it worked to some degree But they where all dead by time the laser's hit town. And they is not cheap to do ..

11. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

so this is my sister's

[​IMG]

12. Dobrzemetal

Dobrzemetal Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I should have followed my grandads advice and listened to him but I got one, which I now regret. At any rate, if you MUST get a tat get it in black because thats the easiest color to get removed......good luck, hope you don't wake up and hate it one day.