Wanting a tattoo, few questions

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Puffer Chick, Mar 19, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. szrazzt

szrazzt Purple Spiny Lobster

I waited until I was 34 before I got one. Then I went all out and got my entire thigh done in two four hour sittings.

This was after the first sitting while we were waiting for the skin to recover.
    [​IMG]

This was after it was all done with the color.
    [​IMG]

By the way PC, I dont care what people say. It really does hurt. Its not unbearable but it more than just a little itching.

2. Click Here!

3. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Eh, it just gives you more time to think about it, although what you planned is not crazy or anything.

It's obvious that your parents did that out of love, so don't take it the wrong way:)

fwiw, I didn't think my Tat hurt, but i have a higher threshold of pain than most do, and I actually LIKE getting my teeth worked on at the dentist.;D

4. Pelado

Pelado Montipora Digitata

Ha ha Hornkin.... then you will enjoy the process.... I spent about..... mine took about over 50 hours altgeher.... and I started when I was about 22 and now I am 46... so quite a project, But got so used to them that I don't really notice them anyore... plus no tan needed....... I live in Spain now and it does get very hot and you should see me walking around with my umbrella lol

5. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

:)

Yes, you have some nice weather for riding the bike around.

One day I want to hit up either a Spanish motoGP race, or a WSBK race in Spain.

Of course I would find a rental sportbike and hit up some twisty roads as well.

The fiance and I were watching a show in HD about the Italian coast. I've never been there but she has and we both want to go.

6. Pelado

Since I very obviously have al lot of tats, make sure the shop is clean and not only has those stupid things on the wall.... make sure, the artist listens to your needs and helps you realize them. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me.... I spent a lot of hours under the needle!

7. Pelado

Plus, I do know a lot about the different artists. Always sought out the best all over the world!