Walt Smith Live Rock

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by Blade_Runner, Dec 16, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Could you post under "reviews" so persons interested can refer to it? Thanks!

2. Click Here!

3. Blade_Runner

Blade_Runner Gigas Clam

[quote author=birdlady link=board=General;num=1103246890;start=15#19 date=01/01/05 at 07:46:43]Thanks for the good word!  or bad, as it were...sorry....

and you had ordered their "best" stuff, right?[/quote]

Yep, I'd hate to see the bad stuff. :p

4. Blade_Runner

Blade_Runner Gigas Clam

I just tried posting a product review and got an internal server error. :(

5. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Well it is a disappointment. They had excellend e-bay feedback and all....thought I had a good source for base rock when I move to a bigger tank. :p

6. tresguey

tresguey Fire Worm

well i went to ocean pro thursday and all there lr was already shipped out, i got there at 4 pm when they close shop. very nice facility though. alot of products and freindly helpful employee's. my brother in law aka TEPOZ AZTLAN on this site, went to pick up some lr the next day. well his lr has shrooms,soft coral, faether dusters and beautiful coraline all over it and at 2.75 a pound!!!!! i was talking to the owner Mike, and he explained to me that ups ships to his store 3 times a day and he reships 2 times a day for shipping via phone orders or internet orders. the only bad part i see is that if you go to the place you can actually cherry pick your lr. and what ever is left over or no one wants they ship. but if the lr they ship is half as bad as TEPOZ AZTLAN got, it is totaly worth the 2.75 a pound. and my next tank WILL have there lr in it. just my take on them.