Vote For Your Favorite Video!

Discussion in '3reef's Tunze Streaming Video Contest' started by Matt Rogers, Oct 2, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Vote For Your Favorite Contest Video!

Poll closed Oct 12, 2007.
  1. Video 1

5 vote(s)
    9.8%
  2. Video 2

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  3. Video 3

4 vote(s)
    7.8%
  4. Video 4

12 vote(s)
    23.5%
  5. Video 5

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  6. Video 6

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. Video 7

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  8. Video 8

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  9. Video 9

2 vote(s)
    3.9%
  10. Video 10

11 vote(s)
    21.6%
  11. Video 11

10 vote(s)
    19.6%
  1. ziggy222s_gurl

ziggy222s_gurl Plankton

ziggy222's birthday

i cant post the vid on here......however i can post a few pics which i did. ;D i didnt want any of the really young ones to learn any new words if ya know what i mean:p i may still end up putting it on youtube and posting the link in here, it was a funny night thats for sure!!!!!!!!!!!! btw thanks to all of you guys for the votes it was hard for him to talk to a group of ppl hes never met in real life and on cam at that. you all did great jobs!!!! congrats to all. posted the pics in the members gallery under the same title as this one has.

2. Click Here!

3. ziggy222

ziggy222 Fire Goby

hahaha is'nt she great?

4. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:yelrotflm :laughing0 :laugh6: :hehe: :laughy:

5. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Maybe next time...:-[

All great looking...Congrats!!! ;D

Scott

6. ziggy222

ziggy222 Fire Goby

ok today the powerhead arrived.i replaced a seio m620 with it that is now in my daughters tank.i was very happy with the seio and so is my daughter now,but.the tunze is simply awsome.1st thing i noticed was the smaller size,ease of mounting,and black color which blended in with the back of my tank well.word of advice,don't put the magnets together before mounting lol.it was'nt easy to seperate them.once i had it mounted in the tank,i noticed the wider area of flow than the seio and mind that i was happy with the seio.so now i have the 2 return nozzles from the sump at 780 gph,the seio in the upper left side,and the tunze in the upper right back.i may replace the other seio this winter just to make it match and the tunze takes up less space and is a better powerhead for sure.i will take a clip of it running after the debree settles.

7. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Mine came in too today! So far so good,Very easy to hook up....Ziggy did you read all the warnings about sticking the two magnets together :eek: LOL I'll get pics when I get back on Monday....going to the mountains, to paint some pics of the pretty colored leaves LOL

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Glad you like them you two. 8)