Vote for your favorite video from Contest #2!

Discussion in '3reef Video Contest #2!' started by Matt Rogers, May 20, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Vote for your favorite video!

Poll closed May 30, 2008.
  1. Video 1

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  2. Video 2

6 vote(s)
    12.8%
  3. Video 3

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Video 4

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  5. Video 5

7 vote(s)
    14.9%
  6. Video 6

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. Video 7

10 vote(s)
    21.3%
  8. Video 8

3 vote(s)
    6.4%
  9. Video 9

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  10. Video 10

5 vote(s)
    10.6%
  11. Video 11

4 vote(s)
    8.5%
  12. Video 12

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  13. Video 13

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. Brandon1023

Brandon1023 Fire Goby

There isn't normally this much "drama."

2. Click Here!

3. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Thanks for making your first post so relevant ::)

1 person likes this.
  4. davewiig

davewiig Plankton

I think I'll leave it at two posts and stick with reef central

5. bogey977

bogey977 Astrea Snail

I do think its weak - weak that people spend a lot of time on a contest - get it in on time - only to have it EXTENDED because of lack of particpants. Then when you can vote it gets reset 3 times - and its not CHEATING if it doesnt say it in the rules - honestly what Brandon or his "friend" did was fine -he was smart enough to think of it first.. So I followed - Get over it... It's a freaking salt water fish tank contest - not the presidential elections.. You know what my suggestion is - leave it be... I just feel bad for my husband who spends alot of time on this website who truly looks to people for answers and tries to help people as much as possible. Whatever.. I say give it to the 15 year old - poor kid got his video in first and doesnt even have a job...

6. bogey977

bogey977 Astrea Snail

Or maybe you do have a job aquaboy - sorry for the assumption...

7. Brandon1023

Brandon1023 Fire Goby

I'm not touching this one with a 823,967,536,587 and 3/4 foot pole :-X

8. Click Here!

9. nunch

nunch Aiptasia Anemone

Your loss! don't let the door knob hit ya on the way out!

1 person likes this.
  10. nunch

nunch Aiptasia Anemone

I understand what your saying about it wasn't in the rules and the extension and all that. you found a loop-hole. but at the same time what's 3reef supposed to do w/ all the fake users? all of a sudden 3reef has 30k users but really <10k because we had a few contests? you know it wasn't right. and the whole presidential election thing....obviously it was important enough for yall to take the time and create false users to win the prize. so what's Matt supposed to do?

11. bogey977

bogey977 Astrea Snail

I just want to let you know that there are only 3 including my original account. I never tried to hide it with fake emails - both email addresses use my full name because I thought there was no harm in it- I never abused it.. I just say leave it alone.. Honestly I dont care - I just dont want my husbands rep to be ruined because of something I did - we had fun making a video and getting it before the original deadline so whatever. No need to respond - I am staying away from the dramz.. Getting back to work.. I dont care what you say to me... Just be nice to Bogie :)

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

OK FOLKS.

This kind of drama is what makes new members run for the hills or RC ::) as already stated.

bogey977 - The video you helped make is in the contest and people can vote for it. And if enough do, you will win. The rules do not prevent that. The rules prevent you from INFLUENCING the votes for your video.

I have done everything I can to keep this fair. Do your part.
    Complaining will not change the outcome and only reflects on you since you have taken this public.

Everybody try to remember what makes this site great.

If you have a problem with rules that I am forced to impose because of cheating, or any other problems you have with 3reef, use the site contact us form or send me a PM. If it is sincere, mature criticism - I will listen. I am fair.

Let's cease with the negative posts now.